I don't see how this game is gonna fit on 1 DVD

#11PokeyBananaPosted 6/7/2013 11:33:17 AM
Plenty of room on the Blu-ray disc.

Oh you're playing on the Lamebox? Sorry to hear that.
---
When the apocalypse comes I'm going to be a bicycle courier. It's an honest living with a steady wage. We can't all be mutant hunters, after all
#12AncientAstro(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2013 12:09:18 PM
PokeyBanana posted...

Um GTA IV runs and looks better on the X360 than it does on the PS3.
#13B0vrilPosted 6/7/2013 12:13:51 PM
AncientAstro posted...
I mean just look at Lost Odyssey. That game took 4 dvd's and I don't think it had that much content at all.

The amount of data a game takes up does not equal the amount of actual content or play time in the game.

The vast majority of what you experience in a game is just maths.
#14DruffPosted 6/7/2013 12:18:14 PM
No game has ever been on more than one disc because the game itself was too big to fit on one. The only reason is media files. FMV or sound. Period.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#15B0vrilPosted 6/7/2013 12:23:34 PM
Druff posted...
No game has ever been on more than one disc because the game itself was too big to fit on one. The only reason is media files. FMV or sound. Period.

yep.
#16ill-thoughtsPosted 6/7/2013 12:49:02 PM
realisticly, i imagine the City of Los Santos will be about the size of the city of LA Noire.....and the rest will just be cutt and pasted desert, ocean floor and mountain, which isnt hard to duplicate for a great distance. this game wont be HALF as large as FUEL's map and that game fit on one disc so i believe its possible....but itll definitely be PACKED on that disc with no exra space to speak of.
---
i want a gaming system, not a cable box that watches me...
#17mentallyfunny00Posted 6/7/2013 12:56:03 PM
AncientAstro posted...
PokeyBanana posted...

Well guess what GTA V is being developed for PS3 this time! Also after playing IV on both consoles they run about that same. If there is any difference it must be tiny and unnoticeable.
---
They've done studies you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.
#18LordPonchoPosted 6/7/2013 1:00:13 PM
AncientAstro posted...
PokeyBanana posted...

Um GTA IV runs and looks better on PC than it does on X360 and PS3. #masterrace.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#19Epic_McDudePosted 6/7/2013 1:08:09 PM
mentallyfunny00 posted...
Well guess what GTA V is being developed for PS3 this time! Also after playing IV on both consoles they run about that same. If there is any difference it must be tiny and unnoticeable.

You better be *bleep*ing lying.

If this is being developed with PS3 in mind or as the lead console, I am canceling my pre-order. (Not a joke.)

I don't want any PS3 feels or elements on my Goddamn Xbox 360.

LordPoncho posted...
Um GTA IV runs and looks better on PC than it does on X360 and PS3. #masterrace.

*Bleep* off, PC elitist.
---
"Fight for them, then, and die for their sins!" -Dracula, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
#20mentallyfunny00Posted 6/7/2013 1:14:34 PM
Epic_McDude posted...
mentallyfunny00 posted...

You better be *bleep*ing lying.

If this is being developed with PS3 in mind or as the lead console, I am canceling my pre-order. (Not a joke.)

I don't want any PS3 feels or elements on my Goddamn Xbox 360.

I'm almost certain they said it's being developed for PS3. I may be wrong. But it won't really effect your game anyways. Also your a 360 elitist hypocrite. You judge him for being a PC elitist then turn around and say you will refuse to buy it if there developing it on PS3.
---
They've done studies you know. Sixty percent of the time it works every time.