GTA IV story

• Topic Archived

User Info: stavrosyomafias

stavrosyomafias
3 years ago#1
Am I the only who like IV much more of the other GTA because of its story??

User Info: mentallyfunny00

mentallyfunny00
3 years ago#2
No I do to.
No matter how sticky the situation gets Robin always has Batman's back.

User Info: ViciousXl2

ViciousXl2
3 years ago#3
My only real complaint is that I wish they stuck with the East European groups, rather than having Niko work with the Italian mafia.
All the GTAs have something to do with the Italian mafia.
The answer to your first question is shaddup

User Info: DieKoog

DieKoog
3 years ago#4
I didn't mind them going to the mafia, but I would have preferred working with that Gravelli dude over Pegorino. Phil Bell was the only tolerable guy in the whole organization.
"Do I preach to you while you're laying stoned in the gutter?" "No".
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/214/mastodoncomici.gif

User Info: MaskedM4n

MaskedM4n
3 years ago#5
You have no idea how much I loved the story. I've probably replayed the story over a hundred times (no joke). It was really one of those stories where I felt like I was in Niko's shoes and all the decisions I made were for Niko and myself as the player. 4 and the Episodes were the only GTA games I've beaten because of this. And I especially liked how well connected they were with eachother. I've never beaten the PS2 era GTA's because all I did was **** around in them. I really never found a reason to play the stories because they weren't that great in my opinion and just rather do whatever. I only beat VCS only because I had it for the PSP and never owned a PS2.
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)

User Info: ViciousXl2

ViciousXl2
3 years ago#6
MaskedM4n posted...
You have no idea how much I loved the story. I've probably replayed the story over a hundred times (no joke). It was really one of those stories where I felt like I was in Niko's shoes and all the decisions I made were for Niko and myself as the player. 4 and the Episodes were the only GTA games I've beaten because of this. And I especially liked how well connected they were with eachother. I've never beaten the PS2 era GTA's because all I did was **** around in them. I really never found a reason to play the stories because they weren't that great in my opinion and just rather do whatever. I only beat VCS only because I had it for the PSP and never owned a PS2.

You should at least finish Vice City man
The answer to your first question is shaddup

User Info: Sword_of_Dusk

Sword_of_Dusk
3 years ago#7
IV had a great story. My favorite of all the GTA games, though Vice City's is a super close second.
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.

User Info: Crauling

Crauling
3 years ago#8
GTAIV > San Andreas. I'm so glad V will be set in Los Santos.
We can only move, in time, by the extreme forces that govern our minds.

User Info: MaskedM4n

MaskedM4n
3 years ago#9
ViciousXl2 posted...
MaskedM4n posted...

You should at least finish Vice City man

Yeah, alot of people tell me that. I plan on downloading it on PSN since XBL doesn't have it.
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)

User Info: Druff

Druff
3 years ago#10
I don't see how anyone could deny that IV had the best GTA story so far.
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived