GTA IV story

#1stavrosyomafiasPosted 6/12/2013 3:25:15 PM
Am I the only who like IV much more of the other GTA because of its story??
#2mentallyfunny00Posted 6/12/2013 4:41:28 PM
No I do to.
---
No matter how sticky the situation gets Robin always has Batman's back.
#3ViciousXl2Posted 6/12/2013 5:15:26 PM
My only real complaint is that I wish they stuck with the East European groups, rather than having Niko work with the Italian mafia.
All the GTAs have something to do with the Italian mafia.
---
The answer to your first question is shaddup
#4DieKoogPosted 6/12/2013 6:23:13 PM
I didn't mind them going to the mafia, but I would have preferred working with that Gravelli dude over Pegorino. Phil Bell was the only tolerable guy in the whole organization.
---
"Do I preach to you while you're laying stoned in the gutter?" "No".
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/214/mastodoncomici.gif
#5MaskedM4nPosted 6/12/2013 9:18:37 PM
You have no idea how much I loved the story. I've probably replayed the story over a hundred times (no joke). It was really one of those stories where I felt like I was in Niko's shoes and all the decisions I made were for Niko and myself as the player. 4 and the Episodes were the only GTA games I've beaten because of this. And I especially liked how well connected they were with eachother. I've never beaten the PS2 era GTA's because all I did was **** around in them. I really never found a reason to play the stories because they weren't that great in my opinion and just rather do whatever. I only beat VCS only because I had it for the PSP and never owned a PS2.
---
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)
#6ViciousXl2Posted 6/13/2013 12:26:00 AM
MaskedM4n posted...
You have no idea how much I loved the story. I've probably replayed the story over a hundred times (no joke). It was really one of those stories where I felt like I was in Niko's shoes and all the decisions I made were for Niko and myself as the player. 4 and the Episodes were the only GTA games I've beaten because of this. And I especially liked how well connected they were with eachother. I've never beaten the PS2 era GTA's because all I did was **** around in them. I really never found a reason to play the stories because they weren't that great in my opinion and just rather do whatever. I only beat VCS only because I had it for the PSP and never owned a PS2.

You should at least finish Vice City man
---
The answer to your first question is shaddup
#7Sword_of_DuskPosted 6/13/2013 3:10:11 AM
IV had a great story. My favorite of all the GTA games, though Vice City's is a super close second.
---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
#8CraulingPosted 6/13/2013 9:52:08 AM
GTAIV > San Andreas. I'm so glad V will be set in Los Santos.
---
We can only move, in time, by the extreme forces that govern our minds.
#9MaskedM4nPosted 6/13/2013 10:19:39 AM
ViciousXl2 posted...
MaskedM4n posted...

You should at least finish Vice City man

Yeah, alot of people tell me that. I plan on downloading it on PSN since XBL doesn't have it.
---
You Cry, I Cry. You Laugh, I Laugh. You Jump Off A Cliff, I Laugh Even Harder!!! :-)
#10DruffPosted 6/13/2013 10:19:52 AM
I don't see how anyone could deny that IV had the best GTA story so far.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four