I'm getting a hands on next Wednesday with the game.

#81MEBCitadelPosted 6/30/2013 7:11:06 PM
i didnt know a lot of that info. has all that already been confirmed?
---
"Every game with online has jackasses, they're the thing that brings balance to the force.........." -kylekillgannon
#82InfernoSDPosted 6/30/2013 7:39:10 PM
A fair amount of it is made up:
- Cooking minigame. Not happening.
- Pedestrian and police interaction. It should be better than IV, but they've barely said/shown anything about it yet. I severely doubt you'll see wanted posters around the city.
- New Red Dead still unconfirmed. Likely to happen eventually, though.

Actually confirmed:
- In-game TV shows.
- Michael's house does have a pool. It is quite likely "huge", and might have its own gym. Pool table minigame seem unlikely since IV already had hella pool tables.
- Random encounters when free roaming. TC's example is made up, but would be believable.
- Car handling is, by all accounts, less boat-like, more refined, and more accessable.
---
|| ||\ || ||"" ||"" ||"") ||\ || /''''\
|| || \|| ||"" ||, ||""\ || \|| \,,,/
#83Mentalpatient87Posted 6/30/2013 8:01:40 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6935541248/h421400D4/
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#84LordPonchoPosted 6/30/2013 9:17:35 PM
InfernoSD posted...
- Pedestrian and police interaction. It should be better than IV, but they've barely said/shown anything about it yet. I severely doubt you'll see wanted posters around the city.

Actually confirmed:
- In-game TV shows.
- Michael's house does have a pool. It is quite likely "huge", and might have its own gym. Pool table minigame seem unlikely since IV already had hella pool tables.
- Random encounters when free roaming. TC's example is made up, but would be believable.
- Car handling is, by all accounts, less boat-like, more refined, and more accessable.

Also, I'm fairly sure they said exercise wouldn't be a way of improving stats. But yes, everything he mentioned has been confirmed with a few out there ideas that won't happen.

This is the very definition if a tryhard troll.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#85CrossBones3129Posted 6/30/2013 9:35:40 PM
uNc0nTr011aB13 posted...
- How is the melee combat?

- How big/detailed is the map?

- How is the vehicle damage?

Yeah, see if there are some awesome melle combos! I loved street brawling but I get tired of missing and doing the same combos over and over!
---
Xbox Live Gamertag:
I CrossBones I
#86Bob_EsrockPosted 7/1/2013 9:27:38 AM
Someone should keep track of this topic and compare it to the game when it releases.
---
Lurking since 1999
Playing: Borderlands, Warioworld | Waiting for Winds of Winter. 2014!
#87BetelJoosePosted 7/1/2013 9:52:12 AM
Spoilers!

Guys, I came back from a undisclosed location from Rockstar's underground facility, Robo-Tenpenny brought back by the new Antag Albert De Silva.

It is very limited of what I can tell you, if I give out too much info, I get sued.
#88AKGunnerPosted 7/1/2013 10:40:34 AM
InfernoSD posted...

Actually confirmed:
- In-game TV shows.

Inferno, how can you know for sure what is made up and what isn't? If Michael has a massive house, I'd be really surprised if you couldnt interact with a bunch of the stuff inside it...each game has allowed you to interact with more and more things, so the food thing isn't that crazy of an idea, and being able to heal without saving at your house would be a major improvment. Why not make it interactive like cooking rather than just health pack on the wall?

Wanted posters do seem a little far fetched, but hey they do use them IRL so not impossible.

Pool table mini game seems UNLIKELY because it was in a past game? That was one of the most fun mini games in IV, so I'm not sure I follow your logic on that one. They have confirmed multiple times that helping peds with flat tires is a random encounter, and I doubt R* would just have you change a tire and be on your way, of course the guys gonna try to steal your car (just like in Red Dead).

I don't know if TC is trolling or not, but nothing he said is so rediculous that it can be immediately dismissed, in fact a lot of it sounds about right even if he didn't see gameplay, anyone could've guessed the change a tire (confirmed many times) random encounter would be the equivalent of the RDR guy who tries to steal your horse, although hopefully there is some variety of the outcomes, like some people pay you for helping, others try to steal your car that sort of thing.
---
where is the mudcrab at
~ linkbad
#89LordPonchoPosted 7/1/2013 11:48:36 AM
Bob_Esrock posted...
Someone should keep track of this topic and compare it to the game when it releases.

I dunno if you've ignored everybody, but he posted a bunch of already known information. He has absolutely no validity at this point.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#90mentallyfunny00Posted 7/1/2013 12:06:09 PM
TC must have no life.
---
It works 50% of the time every time.