How old are the people who still expect us to see gameplay before release?

#1FurryPhilosiferPosted 6/23/2013 4:01:11 PM
I mean, it's just not done with GTA games. It's said every time someone brings it up, yet they're still all "yeah but maybe they'll give us some :P". No, they won't.
---
We're all friends here.
#2thedeparted94Posted 6/23/2013 5:11:08 PM
Well there'll probably be leaked gameplay vids from people who got the game early. Some got gta4 2 weeks earlier then release day
---
<PSN> britz02
#3_Billy_The_Kid_Posted 6/23/2013 7:38:05 PM
thedeparted94 posted...
Well there'll probably be leaked gameplay vids from people who got the game early. Some got gta4 2 weeks earlier then release day

True story.
---
"Any society that would sacrifice a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither, and lose both"-Benjamin Franklin
#4hellslavePosted 6/23/2013 8:05:19 PM
*goes to look for his trusty eyepatch*
---
Get MS Points just for using Bing!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=_050883a4-a571-6c14-7517-6035ff75eb68
#5GrandTh3ftAutoPosted 6/25/2013 5:26:35 AM
I distinctly remember G4 showing gameplay footage before GTA IV was released due to a leak.
---
Gamertag: Doctor Dayman
#6mst3kfan78Posted 6/25/2013 1:39:26 PM
I just hope to see some of those little vid-docs like they did for RDR and MP3 just to talk about the advancement of the physics. Those things got me more hyped than anything (at least for RDR, never did play MP3).
---
There's a dude in the bushes--HE'S GOT A GUN, what's he doin? I don't know I don't know, RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GO!
#7B0vrilPosted 6/25/2013 1:43:06 PM
mst3kfan78 posted...
I just hope to see some of those little vid-docs like they did for RDR and MP3 just to talk about the advancement of the physics. Those things got me more hyped than anything (at least for RDR, never did play MP3).

I don't know if we will see any of those for GTA V. It's possible they may do one for multiplayer, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't.

It's any ones guess really.
#8FurryPhilosifer(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 12:23:51 PM
Well boy don't I look stupid now.
---
We're all friends here.
#9Mentalpatient87Posted 7/2/2013 12:24:52 PM
FurryPhilosifer posted...

Nah, good on you for owning it. We've all made some dumb assumptions in this lead-up.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#10nativenginePosted 7/2/2013 1:04:59 PM
Mentalpatient87 posted...
FurryPhilosifer posted...

Nah, good on you for owning it. We've all made some dumb assumptions in this lead-up.

Hell yeah we have, here's me a year ago

"This game will release this year(2012)" WRONG

"I doubt this game will have multipule protagonist in the main game, DLC sure but not in the main game"
WRONG AGAIN

"Rockstar doesn't show gameplay videos of GTA"
WRONG ONCE AGAIN

"I'll bet we see Packie, it was strongly hinted at during the credits of one of the DLCs"
WRONG ULTRA COMBO

Get my point? Rockstar has made a fool out of me time and time again with GTA5. Best to just own up to your wrongfulness, someone will always want to rub it in your face of course.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter