How old are the people who still expect us to see gameplay before release?

#11SiLVeR_420Posted 7/2/2013 1:13:22 PM
nativengine posted...
Mentalpatient87 posted...
FurryPhilosifer posted...
Well boy don't I look stupid now.

Nah, good on you for owning it. We've all made some dumb assumptions in this lead-up.

Hell yeah we have, here's me a year ago

"This game will release this year(2012)" WRONG

"I doubt this game will have multipule protagonist in the main game, DLC sure but not in the main game"
WRONG AGAIN

"Rockstar doesn't show gameplay videos of GTA"
WRONG ONCE AGAIN

"I'll bet we see Packie, it was strongly hinted at during the credits of one of the DLCs"
WRONG ULTRA COMBO

Get my point? Rockstar has made a fool out of me time and time again with GTA5. Best to just own up to your wrongfulness, someone will always want to rub it in your face of course.

I still have hope we'll see Packie in some way....I know I'll be disappointed though...
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#12Mentalpatient87Posted 7/2/2013 1:35:21 PM
I know, I think it was Houser who straight up said "Packie's not in it." Sad, I loved spending time with the McRearies. ('cept Frankie)

Since we're airing it out.. *ahem* I though Michael sounded hispanic in trailer 1. I made a guess and was acting on bias to stick to it.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#13B0vrilPosted 7/2/2013 1:37:54 PM
I didn't like Packie because he was very violent.
#14SiLVeR_420Posted 7/2/2013 1:41:54 PM
All the McRearys were violent. I liked Gerry the best. He had that "mess with my family I'll f--- your life up" attitude.

As for Michael...I was with that group that was hoping it was Tommy again but then I remembered they're all dead now.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#15Mentalpatient87Posted 7/2/2013 1:45:07 PM
B0vril posted...
I didn't like Packie because he was very violent.

He was, but I'm a sucker for a loudmouth. Sure, he threatened to throw a bottle at Kate's head, but he didn't actually do it. He was like Archie Bunker with a coke habit.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#16fakesoundofprogressPosted 7/2/2013 2:41:54 PM
FYI

“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?” – @ASTR4Lx

Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

I know they dont usually release gameplay, but looks like they are planning to
#17Mentalpatient87Posted 7/2/2013 2:45:11 PM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
FYI

http://t4ak.roblox.com/b0416d3bfd21e171c3e4172fc0e28b54
---
#18behemoth56Posted 7/2/2013 3:05:19 PM
fakesoundofprogress posted...
FYI

“Will we ever see some GTA V gameplay?” – @ASTR4Lx

Yes. Soon (or in September if you don’t want to see it before you play it… it’s up to you) – the first Official Gameplay Video is on its way...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire

I know they dont usually release gameplay, but looks like they are planning to

most likely a gameplay trailer like they did with RDR, L.A Noire and max payne.
i'm trying not to look too much of the game before release. i want to keep it a surprise but it's proving hard to do.