One year anniversary is on 9/18

#1ateballPosted 6/26/2013 11:16:27 AM
What's the best way to break up with my girlfriend before this date? I figure I can leave her on the 16th, avoid spending any money on her, play GTAV for a good solid week and then get back with her around then.

But in all seriousness, it didn't click with me that it will be exactly one year with each other the day after the game releases. I'm gonna be the happiest poor man in the world.
---
PSN: 96VTECGSR XBL: KrimZon281
#2ToucheAmorePosted 6/26/2013 11:45:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3HandsomeLukePosted 6/26/2013 6:26:54 PM
:) that's cute
---
GamerTag/PSN:HandsomeLukeG
#4fakesoundofprogressPosted 6/27/2013 1:09:25 AM
offer to cook a meal at home? Make a big deal out of it. Unless you live together like I do with my girlfriend then its just everyday!

My girlfriends birthday is the same week as release date, so Im saving now!
#5hulkhogan1Posted 6/27/2013 2:04:43 AM
Just tell her the truth. You're going to have a one night stand with GTA 5 (possibly for several nights), and hope that she understands.
#6Jas_PataPosted 6/27/2013 3:07:22 AM
Plan something big for the weekend before release? Haha.

Or get the game at midnight on release and play til your eyes bleed... Go do your thing with the lady and then carry on with GTA.

Just give her an ultimatum :D
---
aka - Nah Tso Gud
#7Brass_EyePosted 6/27/2013 8:32:00 AM
Priotise important things rather than games.
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltjffudVQ61qcji8c.gif
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqp4iFO441qg5fyl.gif
#8nativenginePosted 6/27/2013 8:45:37 AM
Preorder and make small payments at a time or just pay it off now and worry about the anniversary when it comes. As far as playing the game, just let her know,

"babe, I like/love you very much and have loved this past year but I've been waiting for this game for longer then we've been together. If we could just go out the Saturday before or after that would be great and when we go get the game we can experience it for the first time together, ok?"

See what I did there at the end? I included her into hour GTA5 plans, that way she feels included in your love affair with GTA. If she doesn't understand then maybe you need to find another lady. Just my two cents

I told my wife that when GTA5 comes out I'm gonna be spending a great deal of time playing it. Please excuse my absence from house work for a little while. She was totally cool about it and even said just take it downstairs so the kids don't hear and we can watch TV. But my lady isn't like most.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#9Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 6/29/2013 1:38:00 AM
Have sex with her and while doing doggie style give her a donkey kong punch that should make her want to break up with you.
---
My 5 Favorite Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9