Jetpack?

#1SuplexKirbyPosted 6/27/2013 6:00:07 AM
It was really fun flying in that thing in SA I hope it make a return.
#2hellslavePosted 6/27/2013 7:03:20 AM
As long as it goes faster and can ascend farther.
---
Get MS Points just for using Bing!
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=_050883a4-a571-6c14-7517-6035ff75eb68
#3Sword_of_DuskPosted 6/27/2013 7:51:27 AM
I'm fine with planes for airtravel, thank you. Until I see exactly how the game is I can't say for sure, but I don't think a jetpack would fit into the game anyway. It depends.
---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
#4W00FWOOF1234Posted 6/27/2013 7:55:00 AM
For some reason I can see Trevor putting one together, maybe for a mission.
#5nativenginePosted 6/27/2013 7:56:54 AM
Wasn't a fan of the jetpack, I hope it doesn't return.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#6masachipPosted 6/27/2013 1:11:37 PM
I'd almost like to see a future dlc installment(new storyline, weapons, vehicles, etc... Like they did in IV) with a jet pack. Like, make the dlc completely over the top. Like back to chainsaws, katanas, jet packs, maybe an alien involvement that will allow for spaceships and crazy weapons.

I def don't want this as te meat and bones of gta v, but as one of two or three dlcs, it could be interesting. Well, maybe...maybe not also.

Please, hold of on the "this ain't saints row" comments. I really don't need to hear it. Saints row is fun for awhile but doesn't compare to gta. I'd like to see a silly free roam action game executed well
---
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo
#7shadothugPosted 6/27/2013 1:15:17 PM
masachip posted...
I'd almost like to see a future dlc installment(new storyline, weapons, vehicles, etc... Like they did in IV) with a jet pack. Like, make the dlc completely over the top. Like back to chainsaws, katanas, jet packs, maybe an alien involvement that will allow for spaceships and crazy weapons.

I def don't want this as te meat and bones of gta v, but as one of two or three dlcs, it could be interesting. Well, maybe...maybe not also.

Please, hold of on the "this ain't saints row" comments. I really don't need to hear it. Saints row is fun for awhile but doesn't compare to gta. I'd like to see a silly free roam action game executed well

This ainīt saints row. You happy now?
---
GT: Assassins RioT
Playing: Black Ops 2 Zombies and Multiplayer
#8masachipPosted 6/27/2013 1:23:55 PM
shadothug posted...
masachip posted...

This ainīt saints row. You happy now?

*turns red in the face

I had ONE request! You son of a...
---
Live GT: DrunkTeamGo