sept 17th release date is gold???

#1fceurichPosted 6/28/2013 8:39:38 AM
don't want a repeat of GTA IV with it getting delayed 6 weeks from street date of april 2008 lol getting nervous
#2nativenginePosted 6/28/2013 8:47:18 AM
It's already been delayed once. It won't be delayed again, I guarantee it my friend.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
#3Okami1991Posted 6/28/2013 10:56:02 AM
The U.K. has ordered a crap load of copies (3-Milllion) for the 17th alone. So I figure the game itself is already done, in order for a country to make a request like this, I would assume this would have to be the case.
#4MEBCitadelPosted 6/28/2013 11:32:27 AM
Expect a river of tears if it is delayed for even one more second.
---
"Every game with online has jackasses, they're the thing that brings balance to the force.........." -kylekillgannon
#5nativenginePosted 6/28/2013 12:27:24 PM
MEBCitadel posted...

Honestly, I'd be pretty butthurt if they delayed it. Won't stop me from buying the game day one though.
---
#6shadyelfPosted 6/28/2013 2:31:32 PM
i don't care about anymore delays because unless it's delayed till next may i'll have college

would have been nice to get it this summer when I have more time but oh well
---
?
#7CaIiber345Posted 6/28/2013 5:45:20 PM
nativengine posted...
MEBCitadel posted...

Honestly, I'd be pretty butthurt if they delayed it. Won't stop me from buying the game day one though.

Basically this. I'm at the point where I'm hardly buying games anymore as it is. I have bought three games new this year. GTA V is the next one, and as far as games go, you can have the other three that I bought back if it meant only getting GTA. GTA games are a really big deal for me. I'd be very upset. I wouldn't rail against R* like many would, but I'd be upset about it.
---
The Price is Right, Don Mattrick, and a nuclear submarine all walk into a bar...
#8nativenginePosted 6/28/2013 8:00:27 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
nativengine posted...
MEBCitadel posted...

Basically this. I'm at the point where I'm hardly buying games anymore as it is. I have bought three games new this year. GTA V is the next one, and as far as games go, you can have the other three that I bought back if it meant only getting GTA. GTA games are a really big deal for me. I'd be very upset. I wouldn't rail against R* like many would, but I'd be upset about it.

Yeah dude, me too. My gaming has gone from hourly to near nonexistent. Here's a great example for you. Right now, as I type this I'm sitting in my car in my garage, my wife is out for the night, my kids are passed out and I'm in my garage revving my car listening to Jimmy. I could be inside finishing Sleeping Dogs or Assassins Creed 3 but instead I'm in my garage, listening to Hendricks and f***ing around in my car.

GTA5 is the only game I give a s*** about and further delay would just be upsetting.
---
#9Astro_B0mbPosted 6/28/2013 8:32:37 PM
As of right now the only new games I want are GTA V and KH3, so I'd be very upset if it was delayed again.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#10CADE FOSTERPosted 6/29/2013 3:44:01 AM
I hope they delay it till november for quality purposes