Having animals to hunt is great but there better be BEARS

#1pyrokinesis666Posted 7/2/2013 10:20:21 PM
the bears in rdr were awesome.

everytime i was traveling in rdr and a bear attacked me out of nowhere, it made me jump everytime.

they were sneaky as hell in rdr.

I really hope gta 5 has bears to
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#2caboose84Posted 7/2/2013 10:28:09 PM
You gotta take setting into consideration. Are there any bears in the "wilderness" of California? That's a legitimate question. I don't know **** about animals other than the useless crap I learned in Zoology in highschool haha.
---
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
Karma Keepers
#3pyrokinesis666(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2013 10:33:17 PM
yes there are bears in the wilderness parts of cali
---
live tag: XxPyRoKiNeTiCxX
#4Gamer_X27Posted 7/2/2013 11:00:45 PM
I'm sure there will be BEARS, it would be silly if there wasn't BEARS, why would they not have BEARS but have deer.... BEARS.
---
as you may presently yourself fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#5Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 7/2/2013 11:02:01 PM
Gamer_X27 posted...
I'm sure there will be BEARS, it would be silly if there wasn't BEARS, why would they not have BEARS but have deer.... BEARS.

Shut up.
---
My 5 Favorite Games of all time are 1) Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. 2) Phantasy Star Online EP 1&2. 3) Star Ocean Till The End Of Time. 4) MGS 2 PS2. 5) FF 9
#6Red LobstarPosted 7/3/2013 12:03:49 AM
You will probably be disappointed OP. Grizzly bears do not live in CA, so they probably won't be in the game. Black bears do though, so I would expect to see those, but they are smaller and not as aggressive as the RDR bears.
#7CADE FOSTERPosted 7/3/2013 1:09:05 AM
aslong as i can shoot a bear im kewl
#8BetelJoosePosted 7/3/2013 5:13:53 AM
If this pseudo-California doesn't have bears, Then I hope Shaq does this to the real California.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUDUM550hqw
#9Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 7/3/2013 6:33:22 AM
doesnt the Cali flag have a freaking bear on it? besides, its a game, they can have kangaroos in Los Santos if they want to. Nobody can claim Los Santos dont have kangaroos in real life because Los Santos is a fictional place.
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----
#10Mentalpatient87Posted 7/3/2013 8:26:00 AM
caboose84 posted...
You gotta take setting into consideration. Are there any bears in the "wilderness" of California? That's a legitimate question. I don't know **** about animals other than the useless crap I learned in Zoology in highschool haha.

Shoulda taken Geography.

http://www.elcivics.com/state-lessons/images/california-flag-bear.jpg
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"