lol, what if Max Payne appears and kill all 3 protagonists...

#11FutureShockUKPosted 7/4/2013 1:40:23 PM
SiLVeR_420 posted...
hump3rdnk posted...
it would be pretty cool if max payne 3 or max payne 1 appeared but id be less excited if it was max payne 2.

Strange...Max Payne 2 is the best one..

Nah, 3 was the best, gameplay and story wise. I'd personally say that 1 edges out 2, but I do feel that is purely nostalgia on my part.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. Founder and leader of MP3/GTA V Crew: Hounds of Injustice. Currently recruiting.
#12_Moron_(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2013 6:06:02 PM
never played 1 and 2 but judging from the gameplay videos that I saw, Max Payne 3 is superior; makes me feel like I'm in an action film.
---
"It's better to burn out...than to fa(starts to spin)de away".
-The Kurgan
#13SiLVeR_420Posted 7/4/2013 8:11:57 PM
FutureShockUK posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
hump3rdnk posted...
it would be pretty cool if max payne 3 or max payne 1 appeared but id be less excited if it was max payne 2.

Nah, 3 was the best, gameplay and story wise. I'd personally say that 1 edges out 2, but I do feel that is purely nostalgia on my part.

That's nostalgia talking. Max Payne 1 dosent feel as good to play as 2 or 3 now for me for some reason.

I agree 3 was great but 2 still beats both in my opinion.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#14jimbobrulezPosted 7/4/2013 11:13:00 PM
FutureShockUK posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
hump3rdnk posted...

I think max payne 3 was worst story wise for sure. much more simple and lost some of the charm the other two games had.
---
split open and melt
#15SiLVeR_420Posted 7/5/2013 1:31:27 AM
jimbobrulez posted...
FutureShockUK posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...
hump3rdnk posted...

I think max payne 3 was worst story wise for sure. much more simple and lost some of the charm the other two games had.

It still had a pretty good story. Max Payne 1&2s stories were better though.
---
#16ill-thoughtsPosted 7/5/2013 2:07:26 AM
lol they shouldve completely trashed Max Payne 3 and instead, released GTAV last year and put out a Max Payne DLC for it with a storyline similar to MP3.

lol seriously, how can you not love this guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jE04lHFdUA
#17LordPonchoPosted 7/5/2013 3:09:02 AM
ill-thoughts posted...
lol they shouldve completely trashed Max Payne 3 and instead, released GTAV last year and put out a Max Payne DLC for it with a storyline similar to MP3.

Has anybody ever told you that your ideas are terrible?

Also, Max Payne 3 is Rockstar Vancouver. GTA V is Rockstar North. Max Payne's existence had no effect on GTA's development.
---
"lol der was a shdow on my carpet but ti looked like a stane and tried to clen it up but ti was a shadoow" -Ghost4800
#18SiLVeR_420Posted 7/5/2013 11:29:45 AM
LordPoncho posted...
ill-thoughts posted...

Has anybody ever told you that your ideas are terrible?

Also, Max Payne 3 is Rockstar Vancouver. GTA V is Rockstar North. Max Payne's existence had no effect on GTA's development.

I believe Rockstar North helped. I know one of the Housers did the writing.

A lot of studios helped with that game.
---
#19ssj5goku2005Posted 7/6/2013 12:45:57 AM
hump3rdnk posted...

What if it was Mark Wahlberg? lol
---
not changing this sig until i feel like it - started 6.23.2009
#20SiLVeR_420Posted 7/6/2013 1:23:28 AM
ssj5goku2005 posted...
hump3rdnk posted...

What if it was Mark Wahlberg? lol

Don't ever mention that terrible thing.
---