so, who's planning to buy the game twice?

#11Runner_stylePosted 7/7/2013 5:21:36 AM(edited)
Hm, is it actually confirmed now GTA V is coming to pc? I thought R* said there was no plans for it at this time :/
---
Communism is such a dirty word. That's why we now call it political correctness!
#12B0vrilPosted 7/7/2013 5:52:10 AM
Runner_style posted...
Hm, is it actually confirmed now GTA V is coming to pc? I thought R* said there was no plans for it at this time :/

Yea, there's been no official announcement, but I'd be surprised if there was no PC release.
#13FutureShockUKPosted 7/7/2013 5:53:56 AM
I may. I'm getting it on PS3 because I'm most likely going to be taking it to Uni with me, and my best friend's getting a PS3 with it for his birthday, but no doubt I'll get it for Xbox at a later date.
---
Best in the World!
GT:Future Shock UK PSN:FutureShockUK. Founder and leader of MP3/GTA V Crew: Hounds of Injustice. Currently recruiting.
#14baueris24Posted 7/7/2013 6:56:49 AM
I'm planning on just getting the standard edition for now. If in a year or two Rockstar does release a GOTY edition with all of the available content included like RDR GOTY did, I may consider getting it
#15TRC187Posted 7/7/2013 7:29:50 AM(edited)
I'm pretty sure I'll be purchasing more than one copy. First one I'm guaranteed to get is the CE for the 360. Then, there's a possibility I might be picking up a normal copy for the PS3, it all depends on whether or not R* eventually decides to release next gen versions.. If so, I'll have to have it.
#16caramel_codPosted 7/7/2013 3:13:46 PM
Grabbing it on PS3 first, then switching to PC when the time comes.

The great thing about this is that the demand for GTA never goes down, so the trade-in price should still be pretty stellar as long as the PC version comes out within a year of the console release.
#17Runner_stylePosted 7/8/2013 6:08:09 AM
B0vril posted...
Runner_style posted...

Yea, there's been no official announcement, but I'd be surprised if there was no PC release.

Thought as much. Right now I'll remain a sceptic, and consider GTA V a repeat of RDR. So if it doesn't come to pc I won't be as disappointed, and if it does come to pc, I'd be that bit happier.
---
Communism is such a dirty word. That's why we now call it political correctness!
#18fakesoundofprogressPosted 7/8/2013 6:30:45 AM
Ill probably end up buying it twice, once at launch for 360, then maybe the GOTY version for XBONE/PS4 which ever I end up buying eventually
#19Bradvh97Posted 7/8/2013 2:19:38 PM
I'll get it twice. Once for Xbox 360, do the campaign and everything there is to do. Then get it for the PS4 then do everything again! Stuff in GTA never gets boring
#20Sword_of_DuskPosted 7/8/2013 4:10:11 PM
I would've bought a GOTY version if one was released, but now that I'm on PSN, I can nab any DLC as it comes, so I only need my Special Edition.
---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.