What stocks are you going to invest in?

#1MrcTOtheJPosted 7/12/2013 7:54:02 PM
Was just wondering no one is really talking about this small, but intresting inclusion, and I was thinking, what stocks am I, and anyone else going to buy?

We've seem Ammunation so I'm assumeing most big brand names are going to be there, so I know I'm going to spend allot of Money investing in Sprunk as a huge fan of the fictional soft drink, maybe invest in Los Santos customs, and Ammunation as their bound to get a lot of busniess.

What about you guys, Cluckin Bell, Burger Shot, Maibatsu? Babies Overnight.com maybe?
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#2shadyelfPosted 7/12/2013 8:00:31 PM
Invest in Cluckin Bell. Destroy Burger Shot.
---
?
#3MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 8:04:36 PM
Clucken Bell for life.

Would be intresting if we could make stocks rise and fall via our actions, some would be a great investment, early in the game buy as much Ammunation, and Los Santos customs stock since with the giant crime wave, people will buy guns and cars typically need repaired in some way when ever a GTA protag is near by.

Then if there's a Gangwar make property prices plumet, like Avery said in Vice City (and Love in III but I like Avery better) "Nothing drops property prices than a good old fashioned gang war, besides a biblical plauge which may be going to far in this situation" then invest in the reality company right before said gangwar or crime wave ends in a certain area, and the stocks go back up quickly after awhile.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#4Mike231132Posted 7/12/2013 8:07:27 PM
Ammunation and LS Customs for sure.
#5nativenginePosted 7/12/2013 8:09:47 PM
ATM I'm thinking I'm just gonna ignore this feature. Sure I'll try it out and if the rewards far out way the risk then I'll be down. I've always had a problem holding on to money in any GTA. I like to have full ammo on me at all times and rockets and grenades are expensive.

Between weapons, ammo, weapon add ons and car customization I'm gonna be right for cash all the way through this game. I feel the people who b****ed about having to much cash at the end of 4 are the same people who use cheats throughout the story. I'm the douchebag no cheats till 100% guy. I've tried the story both ways, and I have little money after a no cheats playthrough but almost 2 mil on a cheats playthrough.

Also, way off topic here but what's the least amount of people you guys have killed in a single GTA playthrough? Mine is 56 on 4.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#6hulkhogan1Posted 7/12/2013 8:27:15 PM
nativengine posted...

Between weapons, ammo, weapon add ons and car customization I'm gonna be right for cash all the way through this game.

Don't forget about buying properties!
#7MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 8:36:37 PM
Yeah it's a small future, but I like the business side of the game so I'll be trying it out ASAP, I mean invest a few hundred dollars at the begining of the game, and just cash out when ever the stock is on an upswing, since I'm sure it won't be like Real life and wait for years to get out of a slump potentially.

Anyhow as for the fewest people I've ever killed in a run in GTA, don't know I want to say Low to mid Seventies in GTAIV, but normally I'd say the average run for me results in 200-500 and I've had a San Andreas save with nearly 2000 at one point (maybe over it, don't have a PS2 to check the mem card ATM) but I 100%'d it by the time it hit that and allot of those deaths was post game stuff I'm sure but it was high even by the time I hit end of the line. I'm sure my first run in V will be high.
---
#8capnovanPosted 7/12/2013 8:39:31 PM
shadyelf posted...
Invest in Cluckin Bell. Destroy Burger Shot.

I wonder if we can manipulate stocks in that way
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#9nativenginePosted 7/12/2013 8:41:03 PM
hulkhogan1 posted...
nativengine posted...

Between weapons, ammo, weapon add ons and car customization I'm gonna be right for cash all the way through this game.

Don't go there, it just makes me realize even as a successful bank robber, by the end of the game I'll have $1000 to my name. I'll have some sick homes/business/cars/weapons but f*** I'll be broke.

Another funny thing about my GTA play style is I treat my custom cars like Faberge eggs. I didn't do this so much in 4(a little bit yeah) and the DLCs because I could flip my one of a kind car back over if I flipped it. But in SA I had all these great cars I never drove. They just sat in my garage and I looked at them and said " I'll take this tractor before I risk flipping this beast"
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#10MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2013 8:46:02 PM
nativengine posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...
nativengine posted...

Don't go there, it just makes me realize even as a successful bank robber, by the end of the game I'll have $1000 to my name. I'll have some sick homes/business/cars/weapons but f*** I'll be broke.

Another funny thing about my GTA play style is I treat my custom cars like Faberge eggs. I didn't do this so much in 4(a little bit yeah) and the DLCs because I could flip my one of a kind car back over if I flipped it. But in SA I had all these great cars I never drove. They just sat in my garage and I looked at them and said " I'll take this tractor before I risk flipping this beast"

Yeah I was glad that in IV they where more durable, not to mention didn't just burst into flames usually took gun fire to do that, otherwise they just blew.

Anyhow with the Impound if a car of mine just dies, I'll leave it there and wait for it to get towed and deal with it then (unless the phone trick still works) I'll still be nice to it so it dosen't go boom but I'll be less of just park it and let it sit type like I usually am, aside from IV, and certain cars in other GTAs. This time arround I'll use them in missions more.

Back to stocks, I wonder if the only way we'll make money off of them in game is selling them, or if we'll make Dividends off of them, I don't expect them to go into a full quarterly system and so on, but since days of the week are still there like SA and IV, maybe weekly dividends? Would be nice to get a nice kickback from all of them while waiting to sell all of your shares.
---