What weapons are a must have in this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What weapons are a must have in this game
3 years ago#1
for me its a flame thrower

i hate that both GTA 4 and Saints row 3 didnt have it but San Andreas and Saints Row 2 did

i dont have to worry about the mini gun because a screen shot on rockstars facebook Confirmed that it will be in game
Try to find Gamefaqs http://xkcd.com/802_large/
http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/BunnySock/mabinogi_2012_07_10_001.jpg
3 years ago#2
A chainsaw would be nice to have! Vice City had one and I think San Andreas did too.
3 years ago#3
Baseball bat.
3 years ago#4
baueris24 posted...
A chainsaw would be nice to have! Vice City had one and I think San Andreas did too.

San Andreas definitely had one. I frequently strolled up and down the beach chainsawing people in San Andreas.
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
3 years ago#5
Flamethrower, Chaingun/Minigun, Chainsaw, AA-12 Automatic Shotgun, Sticky/Remote Detonated Explosives, Crossbow, .50 Cal Sniper Rifle/Anti-Material Rifle, .44 Magnum/High Caliber Revolver, Tomahawk/Throwing Knives

Those are all weapons that might not be in the game that I REALLY hope are.

Of course I want all the other standards:

9mm, Uzi/Mp5, Pump/Semi Shotgun, AK-47/M4A1, RPG, Grenades/Molotovs, .3030 Sniper Rifle of some sorts.

I would love to see them spice up the weapons though.
"Every game with online has jackasses, they're the thing that brings balance to the force.........." -kylekillgannon
3 years ago#6
throwing knives, tear gas, taser

and some form of mine. Claymores maybe
?
3 years ago#7
I just want more guns than GTAIV had, and more in each category than 2. Judging from screenshots alone, it looks like I don't have anything to worry about.
GT:UrNeighborJimmy
Karma Keepers
3 years ago#8
For me I just love having a nice meaty sounding big ass handgun. Revolver or automatic, doesn't matter to me. I just want something big, loud and can go through an elephant lengthwise.

I loved the desert eagle for that reason in IV. It was just sooo satisfying shooting people through the windshields of their cars with that thing.
There's a dude in the bushes--HE'S GOT A GUN, what's he doin? I don't know I don't know, RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GO!
3 years ago#9
guns.
"But I need my kidney, it keeps my other kidney company."- Dale Gribble
3 years ago#10
caboose84 posted...
I just want more guns than GTAIV had, and more in each category than 2. Judging from screenshots alone, it looks like I don't have anything to worry about.

This. Here are the guns I want
Handguns:
-Beretta 92A1
-M1911A1
-H&K USP
-Colt Python
-S&W Model 29

SMG:
-UZI
-MP5
-Spectre M4
-P90

Assault/Sniper Rifles:
-AKS-74U
-AR 15 style rifle(M4, HK416 or the smaller Mk18 would be nice)
-H&K G3(Would be a nice shout out to Heat)
-M14
-FN SCAR
-R93

Shotgun:
-Remington 870
-Benelli M4
-AA12
-SPAS 15

Heavy Weapons:
-RPG 7
-Stinger
-Minigun
-M249(M60 is fine too)
Playing: The Last of Us, System Shock 2, Dark Souls, Siren Blood Curse, Alan Wake
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What weapons are a must have in this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived