What weapons are a must have in this game

#11professor_choasPosted 7/13/2013 12:35:57 PM
With the amount of cash we'll be acquiring in game, I almost feel like no expense should be spared when it comes to weapons. That being said, if we're pulling heists using standard M4s and AK47s I would be disappointed. A few guns I would like to see are:
ACR 6.5
SCAR in 7.62
MP7
FN FiveSeven
G36
HK53
FN F2000
Steyr AUG

Those are just a few off the top of my head.
---
That activates my hilarity unit.
#12UnCool_HeadPosted 7/13/2013 12:47:46 PM
Everyone from Max Payne 3 and its DLCs.
Everyone from TBoGT.
LeMat Revolver.
Remington 870.
XM16E1.
---
Please, correct my grammar if possible... seriously. I'm not being ironic.
#13B0vrilPosted 7/13/2013 12:51:17 PM
I'd really like if there was a gun in this game. I was really annoyed that IV didn't have any guns.
#14FDFHighPunchPosted 7/13/2013 1:08:06 PM
crossbow
---
Dirty Chinese Jumpsuit
#15Iwata_MiyamotoPosted 7/13/2013 1:15:56 PM
After just recently playing Far Cry 3, I would love to have a bow and arrow in this game.
---
"Why is the alternative to too little emphasis on online play too much emphasis on online play?"-Vyers
#16ledzepp27Posted 7/13/2013 1:25:11 PM
Iwata_Miyamoto posted...
After just recently playing Far Cry 3, I would love to have a bow and arrow in this game.

This!

Lately I've been playing games with a bow and arrow.

I was playing the last of us, when I had arrows i only used the bow.

After that game I was still feeling the need to use a bow so I went back to playing skyrim as an archer.

I got tired of skyrim so now I'm playing farcry and my main weapon is the bow, and when people charge me I switch to the shotgun.
#17True_ProdigyPosted 7/13/2013 2:43:53 PM
Lots of melee weapons: Chainsaw, katana, etc.

Throwing knives.

Crossbow.

Revolvers.

Taser gun for bounty captures and of course random fun.

Bring back the explosive round weapons from BoGT too.
---
"Hey, you want a toothpick?" - The Driver (Drive)
#18Crazyman93Posted 7/13/2013 2:55:43 PM
HELLWOLF06 posted...
for me its a flamethrower

I hate that both GTA 4 and Saints row 3 didn't have it but San Andreas and Saints Row 2 did

I don't have to worry about the mini gun because a screenshot on rockstars facebook confirmed that it will be in game

Saints Row The Third has a flamethrower. It's just that it's a brute weapon so you have to kill a large, violent, mentally deficient... Thing...

That said, for me, it's tiers of weapons, I want to chose between a pistol that shoots fast and has a large magazine, or a small mag'd .45 that puts people down HARD. Or a grenade launcher that's effective against people and cars. Or a rocket launcher that's effective against Cars and aircraft and buildings.
---
Shotgunnova posted...
I know not what a skrillex is, but can only assume it is a flesh-eating bacteria.
#19Crazyman93Posted 7/13/2013 2:57:30 PM
UnCool_Head posted...
Everyone from Max Payne 3 and its DLCs.
Everyone from TBoGT.
LeMat Revolver.
Remington 870.
XM16E1.

First, the XM16E1 was just a trial M16. Second, I love the LeMat, but I have to ask why you want it?

I enjoyed it in RDR, but I damn sure wanted to shoot the damn shotgun barrel.
---
Shotgunnova posted...
I know not what a skrillex is, but can only assume it is a flesh-eating bacteria.
#20Crazyman93Posted 7/13/2013 2:58:32 PM
Oh, and Melee weapons that actually work. Since they said they're upgrading the Melee system, they better have weapons for it.
---
Shotgunnova posted...