Grand Theft Auto 5 adds customisable dog, more than 15 wild animals

#1WilliambatsonPosted 7/16/2013 4:56:06 AM(edited)
'Grand Theft Auto 5 will contain a customisable dog named Chop and more than 15 wild animals, it has been reported.

Players will have the opportunity to change Chop's collar and buy additional accessories, and can even lose the dog if they fail to look after him, according to Famitsu. In addition to Chop, the game will contain more than 15 wild animals, which, according to the recent gameplay trailer, players will be able to hunt.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will also feature a dedicated underwater mission which can be accessed by Michael, Franklin and Trevor on jet-skis.

Finally, animations will be improved, with each character given their own individual walking style to add to the realism.'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a498692/grand-theft-auto-5-adds-customisable-dog-more-than-15-wild-animals.html

Sorry if this has been posted earlier. :]
---
My real name isn't William Batson. It's Holden McGroin.
#2fakesoundofprogressPosted 7/16/2013 4:46:26 AM
not interested unless you can dress chop up

http://www.gadgetreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Dog-Pirate-Costume-650x472.jpg
#3Gandalf_the_FabPosted 7/16/2013 4:48:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#4Williambatson(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2013 4:56:38 AM
Gandalf_the_Fab posted...
Williambatson posted...

Grand Theft Auto 5 will also feature a dedicated underwater mission which can be accessed by Michael and Trevor on jet-skis.

And not Franklin because everybody knows how black people hate water right William?

I didn't write it, just stole it from Digital Spy. :] Not sure why they didn't put Franklin's name in it. I've fixed it now though.
---
My real name isn't William Batson. It's Holden McGroin.
#5B0vrilPosted 7/16/2013 4:58:58 AM
Chop & change.
#6JvaasPosted 7/16/2013 5:26:46 AM
does this mean we can pimp Chop out with rims, tinted windows and other body mods? maybe make him bullet proof?
---
VampyreFox - "Dark souls isn't even that hard. I feel that Skyrim's weapons have more weight in the swing, and a feeling of contact." LOOOL this guy
#7tubb311Posted 7/16/2013 5:27:46 AM
I'd be a lot more interested in this if you could customize the breed of your dog.

and Hunting was inevitable after Red Dead Redemption.
#8Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 7/16/2013 8:20:49 AM
More animals please
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----
#9admiral84Posted 7/16/2013 10:11:57 AM
Williambatson posted...
'Grand Theft Auto 5 will contain a customisable dog named Chop and more than 15 wild animals, it has been reported.

Players will have the opportunity to change Chop's collar and buy additional accessories, and can even lose the dog if they fail to look after him, according to Famitsu. In addition to Chop, the game will contain more than 15 wild animals, which, according to the recent gameplay trailer, players will be able to hunt.

Grand Theft Auto 5 will also feature a dedicated underwater mission which can be accessed by Michael, Franklin and Trevor on jet-skis.

Finally, animations will be improved, with each character given their own individual walking style to add to the realism.'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a498692/grand-theft-auto-5-adds-customisable-dog-more-than-15-wild-animals.html

Sorry if this has been posted earlier. :]

I didn't know about the dog and only knew of a handful of wild animals, thanks, it's actually cool to know I get a fuzzball to toy with. Wonder what he'll actually be used for though.
---
XBL Tag: StandloneCmplex
That's funny, my kids are called Morrowind, Vivec and Mudcrab Merchant. ~Solusx2
#10stawg007Posted 7/16/2013 10:26:37 AM
Only 15? That's pretty disappointing
---
lPayneToTheMaxl