Grand Theft Auto V Confirmed Info List V1.0

#61cdrw1987Posted 8/13/2013 3:28:48 AM
turtlebeach21 posted...
No free aim option? Fail

Do a little bit more reading.

Baree23warD posted...
Aiming options include Hard Lock, Soft Lock, and Auto Aim.

Is this correct? I am hoping that Auto Aim was a typo and you meant Free Aim.

MrcTOtheJ posted...
Yes, I did mean Free Aim. Don't know what I was thinking by Auto aim, I think I might have meant to put Manual aim.

---
"Oh dear! The guests will have to eat hamburgers for dinner tonight."
#62MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2013 5:20:53 PM
Again Sorry for the confusion on that.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
#63TRC187Posted 8/13/2013 7:52:01 PM
Loving the new website..

The pic with the black plane and red infernus is badass.. I wish there was a larger pic of that (and all those pics).

Anyone else diggin the auto showroom 360 feature? Its looking like there will be major car customization.. That's exciting, its something I've always wanted.. (SA was nice back then, but I've been waiting for something more like what we're about to get in V).

Info releases like this make all that time waiting, worth it.
---
Quote of the week - "look my point is what does rockstar mean by "Bigger" than SA...That could mean anything."
#64DoberBoiPosted 8/14/2013 6:30:09 AM
Thanks for posting the info! Got a couple questions though:
1) What exactly is the difference between Soft and Hard aiming?
2) How will the hunting mini-game differ from hunting the animals RDR style? Or is the RDR style the actual hunting mini-game?
#65MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/14/2013 8:13:18 AM
1. Soft is where it sort of locks to an enemy that you're more or less facing where as Hard full on seeks out an enemy. Soft is closer to auto aim than it is a real lock on just kind of helps you get that first guy.

2. I honestly have no clue the minigame seems to have a wind speed thing and a diffrent scope added to the HUD but that could be a mod on the Gun, so it could very well be RDR style which I'm fairly certain it can be done that way as well the Minigame just might be more in depth.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#66MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2013 8:28:00 AM
Sorry for the double post but V1.1 should be up sometime later tonight or about noon tommorow, I'm just diging though all the Online Info and anything else I can gain from it and put in there, Any FAQS you think should be adressed in the FAQ's section anyone?
---