Why is everyone getting so excited for this game?

#11DruffPosted 7/18/2013 10:05:31 AM
"Why is everyone getting so excited for this game?"

Because everyone is smarter and has better taste than you.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#12UltimatesTruthPosted 7/18/2013 10:06:58 AM
just_blind_21 posted...
mst3kfan78 posted...
Maximillian37 posted...
midnyghtsson265 posted...
Wreck_Chords posted...
lol
#13Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2013 10:08:39 AM
Druff posted...

Ok cool story bro. Did I once say I wasn't excited for this game? No maybe you sir should go back to kindergarten and learn how to read before you post nonsense.
#14smallvillefan26Posted 7/18/2013 10:16:34 AM
Homie_202 posted...
Druff posted...

Ok cool story bro. Did I once say I wasn't excited for this game? No maybe you sir should go back to kindergarten and learn how to read before you post nonsense.

Ok now you have just gotten ridiculous , you fabricated and entire post with contempt for those who were excited about the game giving redone gimics as your primary factor and you, yourself say you are excited about the game...EPIC FAIL!!!...and I say good day sir
#15SinCityKidPosted 7/18/2013 10:18:44 AM
Homie_202 posted...

If you're so excited for this game then how can you be baffled as to why everyone else is also excited?

I think next time you need to troll better.
#16MEBCitadelPosted 7/18/2013 10:21:50 AM
olo
---
"Every game with online has jackasses, they're the thing that brings balance to the force.........." -kylekillgannon
#17nativenginePosted 7/18/2013 10:26:44 AM
Homie_202 posted...
nativengine posted...
The last one was great, this will be even better. You ask why people are excited? Because Rockstar's track record is unmatched. Before this GTA, they never released gameplay footage, be happy we got what we did.

Watch Dogs is a unproven game and that's on alot of people's radar. If a game looks good, people will get excited about it, helps that GTA is in the title of course. If you compiled all the info, screen shots and trailers and put the name "3 dudes do stuff" on it people would still be pumped.

I agree with this but at least watch dogs has had 3 gameplay demos. And this game has had none. And they have released gameplay they released a lot more trailer on Red dead then this game. I can see that its their flagship game and people know it and red dead isn't. And I'm fine with people being excited. I'm even excited but I just don't get why people are I don't feel like they have given us a reason to be excited. It literally feels like most of the stuff they have shown has been I previous GTAs that they took out of 4 and are now adding back in.

This game has had one gameplay trailer, which is one more then we've had for a GTA game in the past. They've given us plenty of reasons to be excited, you must be missing out on tons of info. 3 protagonist alone is reason to be hyped, add all the other things we know and there's little reason to not be excited.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#18backspace8908Posted 7/18/2013 10:28:00 AM
Dude it's GTA
You know how so many people call other FPSs COD clones
People call just about any sandbox game a GTA clone
But there's a big difference GTA improves, they learn from their mistakes and they set the bar. Each new GTA game has something in it that other companies try to copy years after its out. The reason this is so high up on
people's list is:
1. GTA
2. Back to the best city in the game
3. Trevor
4. What else do we have to look forward to? (Besides Watch Dogs) and don't say COD Ghost cause I'm seriously asking
---
Gamertag: RenegadeSilence
#19SBBrealquickPosted 7/18/2013 10:28:27 AM
Wreck_Chords posted...
lol
#20JamieAubrey01Posted 7/18/2013 10:29:25 AM
Why is everyone getting so excited for this game?

Just look at the name of the game, how much do you need ?
Any GTA fan would get excited for any GTA game
---
Xbox GT: DRaGoN KoBRa or DRaGoN KoBRa v2
[This signature was deleted at the request of a Moderator ]