New Rumored Info

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. New Rumored Info
2 years ago#1
Sorry if this has been posted already, I couldn't find it... Apparently a Spanish site got access to new information (stress only rumored!):

Franklin starts at the bottom of the "crime ladder" and restores cars cars for a "crappy" Armenian named Simeon Yetaria.
You can check the bank balance of your character via ATMs
There are hitchhikers in the game.
Michael has a special mini-game in which he can attempt to rob ATMs.
There are no internet cafes, instead you can access websites and social networks from your in-game mobile phone
You can park your car, ignite the gas tank and explode the vehicle to destroy it/other people/things
Hundreds of pet accessories are available
If you have a dog, it can die or get lost. You can then purchase a new one at a pet store
The meat you obtain from hunting can be sold to food factories and farms. The meat is then used by in-game burger joint "Burger Shot".
If you park your car on the street without a parking ticket it will be towed away. It is possible to reclaim your vehicle by paying a fine to the relevant municipal department
Character special abilities are activated using L3

Taken from
2 years ago#2
Sounds reasonable enough. Although, the metered parking seems a bit tedious and annoying.
2 years ago#3
i read this yesterday but i dont remember if it was from a proper source or not
2 years ago#4
the parking ticket bit was different in the one i read, from memory it was just if you abandoned a car you could get it back from the yard for a fee
2 years ago#5
oh i got it from here, the next topic on the first page with 'gta details' in the title
2 years ago#6
All sounds fun to me, apart from the parking part, should just be towed if its on the road/sidewalk and have a time limit of say 5 realtime minutes, then a truck arrives to take it and you could stop them.

Parking on the side of the road and in lots should let your car stay forever.
This space intentionally left blank.
2 years ago#7
Not sure if trolling but if you aren't I am pretty sure those rumours are fake
2 years ago#8
Gandalf_the_Fab posted...
Not sure if trolling but if you aren't I am pretty sure those rumours are fake

Actually, most of those were confirmed by Rockstar North on the exclusive CVG interview.
--- - New gaming series
My podcast:
2 years ago#9
g4m3rau posted...
Character special abilities are activated using L3

Wait.... how the **** are we supposed to crouch then?
"I don't want to say 'I Told You So', Welcome to Miami!"
GT: rodneythesavior
2 years ago#10
Parking tickets? How realistic. Do we also need to visit the toilet and get gas for the car, how about having to breathe with the X button every second.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. New Rumored Info

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived