New Rumored Info

#11Gandalf_the_FabPosted 7/19/2013 4:52:37 AM
Perfect Light posted...
Gandalf_the_Fab posted...
Not sure if trolling but if you aren't I am pretty sure those rumours are fake

Actually, most of those were confirmed by Rockstar North on the exclusive CVG interview.

I think some of them are true like your car getting towed however I thought it was also confirmed that "VAGINA" was making a return making this rumour...

"There are no internet cafes, instead you can access websites and social networks from your in-game mobile phone"

...False thus bringing into question the credibility of the rest of those rumours, not sure I believe the dog one as I thought Chop was to be exclusive to Franklin?

Of course I could be wrong so if you have confirmation of those rumours from a trustworthy source mind posting a link?

Apparently the name of the Internet Café is blocked by Gamefaqs swear filter so I had to improvise.
#12supersharpshotsPosted 7/19/2013 5:00:29 AM
Perfect Light posted...

Actually, most of those were confirmed by Rockstar North on the exclusive CVG interview.

I think some of them are true like your car getting towed however I thought it was also confirmed that "VAGINA" was making a return making this rumour...

"There are no internet cafes, instead you can access websites and social networks from your in-game mobile phone"

...False thus bringing into question the credibility of the rest of those rumours, not sure I believe the dog one as I thought Chop was to be exclusive to Franklin?

Of course I could be wrong so if you have confirmation of those rumours from a trustworthy source mind posting a link?

Apparently the name of the Internet Café is blocked by Gamefaqs swear filter so I had to improvise.

Here you go - although not confirmed by Rockstar they are from fairly credible sources:

http://pixelenemy.com/more-gta-v-details-surface-you-can-hunt-animals-and-sell-meat-to-factories/?fb_source=pubv1
#13ChisokaPosted 7/19/2013 5:15:23 AM
Just another rumour, but I heard somewhere from a fifth hand source of the second cousin three times removed of the janitor that cleans the toilets in the building next to Rockstar's dvelopment offices that Michael will have to wake in the middle of the night about three times to go pee in the bathroom because of a benign prostatic hypertrophy. I believe it's a mini-game to get him half-asleep to the bathroom before he dribbles into his pyjamas. It's just a rumour, bur you never can tell.
#14Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 7/19/2013 5:16:10 AM
rdnythesavior posted...
g4m3rau posted...
Character special abilities are activated using L3

Wait.... how the **** are we supposed to crouch then?

http://randomgifs.com/images/davec.gif
---
Flywheel's Old Fashioned Whore House
-----Where the customer comes first-----
#15Gandalf_the_FabPosted 7/19/2013 5:24:56 AM
Chisoka posted...
Just another rumour, but I heard somewhere from a fifth hand source of the second cousin three times removed of the janitor that cleans the toilets in the building next to Rockstar's dvelopment offices that Michael will have to wake in the middle of the night about three times to go pee in the bathroom because of a benign prostatic hypertrophy. I believe it's a mini-game to get him half-asleep to the bathroom before he dribbles into his pyjamas. It's just a rumour, bur you never can tell.

Nah man, I heard the same thing from the guy at the video store who's brother's ex girlfriend's roommate had a friend who knew the pizza delivery guy who once delivered a pizza to the guy who claimed to see the mini game in a vision brought on by huffing petrol, totally legit.
#16Sword_of_DuskPosted 7/19/2013 5:54:48 AM
Perfect Light posted...

http://www.gtav.net/info/

Details pretty much all confirmed info. Read through it and you'll find the truth you seek.
---
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over.
#17combat_wombat6Posted 7/19/2013 11:13:20 AM
The parking ticket thing wont be that much of a bother since the gameplay mechanic the game is named after. STEALING CARS. Just dont leave your super customized car in random places and you'll be fine.
---
XBL GT: Combatwombat6
#18ChisokaPosted 7/19/2013 3:40:30 PM
Chisoka posted...

Nah man, I heard the same thing from the guy at the video store who's brother's ex girlfriend's roommate had a friend who knew the pizza delivery guy who once delivered a pizza to the guy who claimed to see the mini game in a vision brought on by huffing petrol, totally legit.

Phew, that's a relief, this mini-game has me stoked for GTAV now.