im not excited for this game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. im not excited for this game
2 years ago#1
i played 3 gtas in my life and it just not fun. i dont think im ever giving the gta franchise a chance anymore. sleeping dogs > all gta games combined
2 years ago#2
Your opinion is very valued here.
---
That right there was either a half-hearted attempt to be funny, or a wholehearted attempt to be a moron...
2 years ago#3
Yeah I agree, GTA V totally needs Karaoke missions
2 years ago#4
the karaoke missons were fun tbqh
2 years ago#5
If you didnt like The first one u played And thought u might give it another shot with The second then why did u play all three...i doubt u would have put all that time And effort into it if u didnt like it. We all love gta so be gone with your negative vibe
2 years ago#6
As much as I loved Sleeping Dogs, I wouldn't place it above the Grand Theft Auto series.

Also, babby's first troll topic. Terrible quality.
---
Long live Ugetab...
2 years ago#7
ok well i kind of liked gta vice city, its my first sandbox game iirc and i thought tommy vercetti was pretty badass but i never finished it because it was too boring. played gta san andreas and it was fun for a few hours but it got tedious i couldnt stand driving around and chasing people all the time, its just not fun. gave it another chance and rented gta 4 and it became the worst xbox 360 game i have ever played.
2 years ago#8
Epic_McDude posted...
As much as I loved Sleeping Dogs, I wouldn't place it above the Grand Theft Auto series.

Also, babby's first troll topic. Terrible quality.

ikr
2 years ago#9
Sleeping Dogs was better than GTA III and GTA IV. Vice City and San Andreas were amazing, and GTA V looks to blow Sleeping Dogs away. I do hope the melee combat in GTA V is greatly improved, because that was a blast in Sleeping Dogs.
2 years ago#10
lolamericans posted...
sleeping dogs > all gta games combined

Of course. Sleeping Dogs is a pale shadow of GTA with only a fraction of GTA's overall scope and quality... therefore obviously Sleeping Dogs is better! It's just common sense, people.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. im not excited for this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived