im not excited for this game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. im not excited for this game

User Info: lolamericans

lolamericans
3 years ago#1
i played 3 gtas in my life and it just not fun. i dont think im ever giving the gta franchise a chance anymore. sleeping dogs > all gta games combined

User Info: Corkhead82

Corkhead82
3 years ago#2
Your opinion is very valued here.
That right there was either a half-hearted attempt to be funny, or a wholehearted attempt to be a moron...

User Info: Gandalf_the_Fab

Gandalf_the_Fab
3 years ago#3
Yeah I agree, GTA V totally needs Karaoke missions

lolamericans
3 years ago#4
the karaoke missons were fun tbqh

User Info: Trent09

Trent09
3 years ago#5
If you didnt like The first one u played And thought u might give it another shot with The second then why did u play all three...i doubt u would have put all that time And effort into it if u didnt like it. We all love gta so be gone with your negative vibe

User Info: Epic_McDude

Epic_McDude
3 years ago#6
As much as I loved Sleeping Dogs, I wouldn't place it above the Grand Theft Auto series.

Also, babby's first troll topic. Terrible quality.
Long live Ugetab...

lolamericans
3 years ago#7
ok well i kind of liked gta vice city, its my first sandbox game iirc and i thought tommy vercetti was pretty badass but i never finished it because it was too boring. played gta san andreas and it was fun for a few hours but it got tedious i couldnt stand driving around and chasing people all the time, its just not fun. gave it another chance and rented gta 4 and it became the worst xbox 360 game i have ever played.

lolamericans
3 years ago#8
Epic_McDude posted...
As much as I loved Sleeping Dogs, I wouldn't place it above the Grand Theft Auto series.

Also, babby's first troll topic. Terrible quality.

ikr

User Info: DrFeelgood1984

DrFeelgood1984
3 years ago#9
Sleeping Dogs was better than GTA III and GTA IV. Vice City and San Andreas were amazing, and GTA V looks to blow Sleeping Dogs away. I do hope the melee combat in GTA V is greatly improved, because that was a blast in Sleeping Dogs.

User Info: Druff

Druff
3 years ago#10
lolamericans posted...
sleeping dogs > all gta games combined

Of course. Sleeping Dogs is a pale shadow of GTA with only a fraction of GTA's overall scope and quality... therefore obviously Sleeping Dogs is better! It's just common sense, people.
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. im not excited for this game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived