this game will probably be like cod a little

#21DMan304Posted 7/20/2013 12:12:31 PM(edited)
Am I alone in thinking haloxjump is a new alt for IiXxCodMw3xXiI?

Similar troll name, similar troll spamming post style, and mw3 coincidentally stops posting around the time halo created his account to post the same crap.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Bod2G1j.gif
http://i.imgur.com/S6KJS3l.gif
#22nativenginePosted 7/20/2013 12:12:09 PM
DMan304 posted...
Am I alone in thinking haloxjump is a new alt for IiXxCodMw3xXiI?

Similar name, similar troll spamming post style, and mw3 coincidentally stops posting around the time halo created his account to post the same crap.

You are not
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#23MrSteveTiCPosted 7/22/2013 4:18:48 AM
MEBCitadel posted...
Gun game would be perfect for gta and sorry but cod 1 was out before gta bc I played on my older brothers computer so :-P

U guys have ideas but.... Still

FYI Champ the first GTA game came out in 1997. It was an Isometric top down game with the mission feature implemented through payphone pick-ups. Without it you wouldn't have GTA 3 (which unfortunately for most is what they remember as the first GTA) which is what I think you're referring to.

Also, looking at your grammar, and sentence structuring you're either far too young to be playing any of those games, or don't have the mental abilities to properly understand those games and not do something stupid as a result.

The sad thing is, that as a result of people like yourself, who I'm assuming get given the latest and greatest violent game as a baby sitter by lazy parents who aren't willing to overwatch and explain some of the touchier moments, games are slowly getting dumbed down to the lowest common denominator, and slowly the industry is being homogenised for the sake of the pre-puberty dollar...but this is me going off topic. Have a good day with your CoD, come back when you feel like playing some big boy games. Okay? Okay
---
XBox Live Sig:MrSteveTiC