What GTA 5 should learn from Call of Duty Multiplayer

#1billytehdogPosted 7/23/2013 6:25:14 AM
The fast paced gladiator-room kind of like arenaline rush gameplay would work very well if they split GTA 5 into smaller maps for online so you are constantly fighting (for SOME OF THE GAME MODES, not for all).
#2IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 7/23/2013 6:28:00 AM
Rockstar is known for stealing ideas from other games so why not.
#3JvaasPosted 7/23/2013 6:43:42 AM
IiXxCodMw3xXiI posted...
Rockstar is known for stealing ideas from other games so why not.

and call of duty isnt?

Rockstar has had more original ideas than a lot of game companies today.

also lol at your username
---
VampyreFox - "Dark souls isn't even that hard. I feel that Skyrim's weapons have more weight in the swing, and a feeling of contact." LOOOL this guy
#4billytehdog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 6:58:02 AM
saints row innovated 10 times more than gta4....

but it has no online. (only a co-op)
#5mst3kfan78Posted 7/23/2013 7:15:10 AM
Wow! Everybody, look. It's a troll alt account circle jerk. Last one to finish eats the bread.
---
Isn't it odd that Mr. or Mrs. high morals only problem with GTA V is prostitution? Not the rampant theft, murder and general disregard for life?
#6billytehdog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 7:17:00 AM
mst3kfan78 posted...
Wow! Everybody, look. It's a troll alt account circle jerk. Last one to finish eats the bread.

this is discriminating and bullying i have 100% honest and serious intentions, you judge me even tho you dont know me, for this you should be criminally prosecuted.
#7nativenginePosted 7/23/2013 7:18:22 AM
billytehdog posted...
mst3kfan78 posted...

this is discriminating and bullying i have 100% honest and serious intentions, you judge me even tho you dont know me, for this you should be criminally prosecuted.

Based on your post history it's fair to say you're trolling.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#8billytehdog(Topic Creator)Posted 7/23/2013 7:20:40 AM
nativengine posted...
billytehdog posted...
mst3kfan78 posted...

you again. Werent you banned from gamefaqs? All you do is go into topics and post offtopic. The gamefaqs mod army will get you before the karma army.
#9nativenginePosted 7/23/2013 7:28:01 AM
billytehdog posted...
nativengine posted...
billytehdog posted...

you again. Werent you banned from gamefaqs? All you do is go into topics and post offtopic. The gamefaqs mod army will get you before the karma army.

ps2luvvv posted...
nativengine posted...
This old topic yet again?

why can this kid go around the topics and just annoy people always posting offtopic ? wasnt he banned before ?

Ok, so now we've established your alternate account. I only post off topic in troll topics, this being a troll topic.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#10BetelJoosePosted 7/23/2013 7:31:42 AM
Call of Duty's multiplayer is about as funny as a can full of monkey farts.