QUITE FRANKLY

IN THIS VERY RING

MY BEST FRIEND SHAWN MICHAELS
"Father, it is your son. Let us go yoga!"

User Info: TheKingOfCarmel

TheKingOfCarmel
3 years ago#13
USMarineE2 posted...
Because it's a video game website. You know some people just like to say the word confirmed even when it ain't.

Proof?
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::

User Info: Mentalpatient87

Mentalpatient87
3 years ago#14
USMarineE2 posted...
Because it's a video game website. You know some people just like to say the word confirmed even when it ain't.

Most times topics like that don't end up stickied.
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"

User Info: USMarineE2

USMarineE2
3 years ago#15
^ yeah, I didn't notice the sticky the first time on here. As soon as I saw it, then it started to make me believe that topic alot more. I don't know why, I just don't keep up with video games anymore for some reason. I think the last game I really actually kept caring about what's going on in that game was SmackDown! VS Raw 2008 or something. I wouldn't call them spoilers, but, I like to just play games now without knowing how different it is from the last one.

I figure after awhile, every game is going to sound the same as the one before. COD for example. I enjoy playing all those games, but, people like to say it's always the same crap in every game with nothing different, so, for me, if I don't see people saying things about the next game like, "the main character will look kind of different, and you play in a different place", I won't think it's just the same game with 2 lame new things in it. (i'm not saying all games do that, i'm sure you know what I mean).
RKO's delivered as of 3/28/07: 11
*Orton pose*
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. What's different in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived