THIS BUSINESS

QUITE FRANKLY

IN THIS VERY RING

MY BEST FRIEND SHAWN MICHAELS
---
"Father, it is your son. Let us go yoga!"
#13TheKingOfCarmelPosted 7/26/2013 4:38:30 AM
USMarineE2 posted...
Because it's a video game website. You know some people just like to say the word confirmed even when it ain't.

Proof?
---
I will change this sig on the release date of TimeSplitters 4 ::created October 2010::
#14Mentalpatient87Posted 7/26/2013 5:12:45 AM
USMarineE2 posted...
Because it's a video game website. You know some people just like to say the word confirmed even when it ain't.

Most times topics like that don't end up stickied.
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
#15USMarineE2(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 6:26:57 AM
^ yeah, I didn't notice the sticky the first time on here. As soon as I saw it, then it started to make me believe that topic alot more. I don't know why, I just don't keep up with video games anymore for some reason. I think the last game I really actually kept caring about what's going on in that game was SmackDown! VS Raw 2008 or something. I wouldn't call them spoilers, but, I like to just play games now without knowing how different it is from the last one.

I figure after awhile, every game is going to sound the same as the one before. COD for example. I enjoy playing all those games, but, people like to say it's always the same crap in every game with nothing different, so, for me, if I don't see people saying things about the next game like, "the main character will look kind of different, and you play in a different place", I won't think it's just the same game with 2 lame new things in it. (i'm not saying all games do that, i'm sure you know what I mean).
---
RKO's delivered as of 3/28/07: 11
*Orton pose*