Volition needs to make a GTA game and Rockstar needs to make a Saints Row game.

#21GlaciercanoPosted 8/5/2013 5:26:22 PM
KroganBallEater posted...
Super Mario Galaxy 2, even Miyamoto said it was just a mappack.

At least that was over 2 years apart.... But then again, I never really cared about the Galaxy games anyway, since they are pretty overrated for how horribly linear they are >_>

I mean, if you are going to make a 3D game, at least make it so that you can explore the levels!
---
Stealth people are not meant to kill robots
www.youtube.com/user/Glaciercano
#22bjay88Posted 8/6/2013 6:19:40 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
Volition has ruined their franchise defining the phrase cash grab. You want them to do that to Gta? Get out!

I had no idea Volition made the recent Mario games.

Saints row 4 is an expansion to 3 nothing more. The fact that volition confirmed the entire basis for saints 4 story was dlc planned for 3 makes it worse. Open your eyes.

I never new this, although I never really looked at SR4 after I heard its about super powers or something, I loved 2, enjoyed 3 and may pick up 4 when it's cheap though. It's a shame when companies get greedy.
---
This space intentionally left blank.
#23Drkr_ZenPosted 8/6/2013 10:53:41 PM(edited)
Then we'd get a mediocre Saint's Row game, and a great GTA game... for once.
---
Playing: MGR:R, BL2, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Gunman's Proof, LoZ:ALttP
GOTY: Bayonetta (2010) DX:HR (2011) Borderlands 2 (2012) BS: Infinite (2013)
#24CADE FOSTERPosted 8/6/2013 11:49:24 PM
saints blow is garbage no thx
#25RGR490GPosted 8/7/2013 1:21:46 AM
DvoloS88 posted...
Saints row 4 is an expansion to 3 nothing more. The fact that volition confirmed the entire basis for saints 4 story was dlc planned for 3 makes it worse. Open your eyes.
Glaciercano posted...
To my knowledge, Nintendo doesn't release DLC as full-price stand alone titles

Ugh... no. Just no. Please do some research.

Glaciercano posted...
Let alone sequels just a year and a bit after the last game was released....

SR3 and 4 run on the same engine. With that out of the way, almost 2 years is more than enough time for a sequel.
#26The_Ivory_ManPosted 8/7/2013 3:04:01 PM
admiral84 posted...
Glaciercano posted...
DvoloS88 posted...
Volition has ruined their franchise defining the phrase cash grab. You want them to do that to Gta? Get out!

I had no idea Volition made the recent Mario games.

To my knowledge, Nintendo doesn't release DLC as full-price stand alone titles. Let alone sequels just a year and a bit after the last game was released....

No, just the same game over and over. How many versions on Ocarina of Time are there now?

Meaning? They've only done the 3D version and Master quest....

Nintendo changes their games up anyhow Remember Super Mario Galaxy? Wasn't like the other games....

And SMG2 becoming a full game had more to do with the Wii not really doing dlc anyhow

But Majora's Mask was going to be an expansion looking at it now it added more than an expansion probably would have.
---
If you are 100% sure Redguards are the master race copy and paste this into your signature
#27vigoroiscoolPosted 8/12/2013 12:35:36 AM
I really liked saints row 1 and 2, but the third was sh*t and the forth looks like total sh*t.they took a game with a couple tongue-in-cheek jokes and made it into a desperate attempt of a parody game.