Insider Stock trading...

#1lokidreamweaverPosted 8/11/2013 12:43:33 PM
and by insider I mean blowing up my rival companies assets, so my company stock increases...
#2bjay88Posted 8/11/2013 1:42:27 PM
Perhaps, though I have a feeling it will just be random or influenced by what other players are buying (one day assault rifles will raise ammunation stocks another it will lover it)
---
This space intentionally left blank.
#3Buddy_DacotePosted 8/11/2013 2:10:50 PM
Well, if it's random it won't be very deep.
#4lokidreamweaver(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2013 2:21:03 PM
Not sure if any body here played this game, but do you guys remember steam bot chronicles stock market? It was directly influenced by what you did in the game, and with proper manipulation you could rich in an instant.
#5thefinalzapkeetPosted 8/12/2013 11:04:26 AM
lokidreamweaver posted...
Not sure if any body here played this game, but do you guys remember steam bot chronicles stock market? It was directly influenced by what you did in the game, and with proper manipulation you could rich in an instant.

lol I did a search on this topic board to see if anyone remembered that game. But yeah, I played that and that's what the stock market in this game reminded me, but I'm guessing most people here have never played it
---
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 47
#6bjay88Posted 8/12/2013 3:19:27 PM
thefinalzapkeet posted...

lol I did a search on this topic board to see if anyone remembered that game. But yeah, I played that and that's what the stock market in this game reminded me, but I'm guessing most people here have never played it

I haven't even heard of it but I hope it's not manipulated by the player to much, maybe a little. I also hope if SP money is used online then something is done to prevent stock market save scumming.
---
This space intentionally left blank.
#7the_old_daysPosted 8/12/2013 3:24:43 PM
Steambot Chronicles is one of my favorite PS2 games. I was pretty bummed when Bumpy Trot 2 was cancelled.
---
One million days and nights of all this pain and struggle, and all for what I ask? Nothing but hate and trouble.
#8lokidreamweaver(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 3:49:06 PM
the_old_days posted...
Steambot Chronicles is one of my favorite PS2 games. I was pretty bummed when Bumpy Trot 2 was canceled.

Its a classic game that everyone should play if they get the chance.
#9lokidreamweaver(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2013 6:54:23 PM
bjay88 posted...
thefinalzapkeet posted...

I haven't even heard of it but I hope it's not manipulated by the player to much, maybe a little. I also hope if SP money is used online then something is done to prevent stock market save scumming.

Ooohh that could lead to some cool possibilities, but the online money, and single player money are most likely separate animals.