Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1
2 years ago#11
And I'm adding it to the post now, plum forgot to put that in there, Good looking out.

EDIT: Nevermind I did put that in there but it wasn't as clear so I'm replaceing it with what UnCool Said.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
(edited 2 years ago)
2 years ago#12
Brasseye working with you on this or was he just being a dick? LoL
---
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.
2 years ago#13
He was just being a dick. As seen with him reposting sections from what I had posted allready.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
2 years ago#14
Ya spelled characters wrong in your second post.
---
Damn Dude
2 years ago#15
Damn I thought that was behind me fixing it now, thanks for pointing that out :P
---
2 years ago#16
Damn I thought that was behind me fixing it now, thanks for pointing that out :P

I honestly don't know why, but it was the first thing I noticed as I was skimming over it.
---
Damn Dude
2 years ago#17
gtaking5 posted...

I honestly don't know why, but it was the first thing I noticed as I was skimming over it.

That's cool, my spelling of certain words has allways been screwed up.
---
2 years ago#18
Shameless bump. Trying to get the old one unstickied, and this one stuck in it's place.
---
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Shameless bump. Trying to get the old one unstickied, and this one stuck in it's place.

http://i.eho.st/pjsmnryj.jpg
---
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"
2 years ago#20
Hell, I'll throw a sticky request.
---
Girls, lifting, and video games. That's all I need in my life.
First EVER 500 topic! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/55951878
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.