Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

User Info: MrcTOtheJ

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#11
And I'm adding it to the post now, plum forgot to put that in there, Good looking out.

EDIT: Nevermind I did put that in there but it wasn't as clear so I'm replaceing it with what UnCool Said.
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
(edited 3 years ago)

User Info: ELDuran

ELDuran
3 years ago#12
Brasseye working with you on this or was he just being a dick? LoL
Most of the money you'll win at poker comes not from the brilliance of your own play, but from the ineptitude of your opponents.

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#13
He was just being a dick. As seen with him reposting sections from what I had posted allready.
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
3 years ago#14
Ya spelled characters wrong in your second post.
Damn Dude

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#15
Damn I thought that was behind me fixing it now, thanks for pointing that out :P

User Info: gtaking5

gtaking5
3 years ago#16
Damn I thought that was behind me fixing it now, thanks for pointing that out :P

I honestly don't know why, but it was the first thing I noticed as I was skimming over it.
Damn Dude

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#17
gtaking5 posted...

I honestly don't know why, but it was the first thing I noticed as I was skimming over it.

That's cool, my spelling of certain words has allways been screwed up.

MrcTOtheJ
3 years ago#18
Shameless bump. Trying to get the old one unstickied, and this one stuck in it's place.
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Shameless bump. Trying to get the old one unstickied, and this one stuck in it's place.

http://i.eho.st/pjsmnryj.jpg
"Star bringing purple! Star bringing yorbel! STOP BRINGING YORBEL! STOP RINGING YOUR BELL!"

User Info: TRUTHFUL_LYES

TRUTHFUL_LYES
3 years ago#20
Hell, I'll throw a sticky request.
Girls, lifting, and video games. That's all I need in my life.
First EVER 500 topic! http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/55951878
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.