Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

#21ZacTBPosted 8/15/2013 3:24:34 PMmessage detail(edited)
How do I do a sticky request? Nice work.

Edit: Never mind, its stickied.
#22CruorComaPosted 8/15/2013 4:56:41 PMmessage detail
What's wrong with you Brass_Eye?
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
#23zombieNarutoPosted 8/16/2013 1:37:26 AMmessage detail
Thank you so much for making this list :)

And kudos to Rockstar for always going above and beyond my expectations with their games. This, my friends, will be amazing.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#24CYB3RACTIV3Posted 8/16/2013 7:24:20 AMmessage detail
"-People will get a bonus from playing MP3ís online as well as crews getting a bonus if they had a crew in MP3"

Does anyone have a link where this is confirmed? Perhaps with more info, e.g. is there a specific amount of time you need to spend on it. It might be time to join a crew and play a little Max Payne multiplayer.

I wish there'd rather be something for getting to legend rank in RDR multiplayer.
#25imthesledgePosted 8/16/2013 1:16:17 PMmessage detail
in the first post, "Grater" should be "Greater"
---
PSN: evanthepanther
#26MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:35:18 PMmessage detail
CYB3RACTIV3 posted...
"-People will get a bonus from playing MP3ís online as well as crews getting a bonus if they had a crew in MP3"

Does anyone have a link where this is confirmed? Perhaps with more info, e.g. is there a specific amount of time you need to spend on it. It might be time to join a crew and play a little Max Payne multiplayer.

I wish there'd rather be something for getting to legend rank in RDR multiplayer.

I belive it was either mentioned int eh CVG Preview or the CVG interview with Lesile Benzies.

No real info on what the bonus is, most likely just some extram RP and some cash maybe.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
#27imthesledgePosted 8/16/2013 9:41:35 PMmessage detail
MrcTOtheJ posted...
CYB3RACTIV3 posted...
"-People will get a bonus from playing MP3?s online as well as crews getting a bonus if they had a crew in MP3"

I belive it was either mentioned int eh CVG Preview or the CVG interview with Lesile Benzies.

No real info on what the bonus is, most likely just some extram RP and some cash maybe.

I'm lost at what "MP3's" is/are. Can someone please let me know what it is?
---
Posted using GameFlux
#28SiLVeR_420Posted 8/17/2013 2:43:18 AMmessage detail
imthesledge posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
CYB3RACTIV3 posted...
"-People will get a bonus from playing MP3?s online as well as crews getting a bonus if they had a crew in MP3"

I'm lost at what "MP3's" is/are. Can someone please let me know what it is?

Max Payne 3.

And the bonuses if there are any are probably just exclusive crews and cosmetic stuff for your avatar.

Be nice if it was some characters though.
---
Mizore Shirayukis snowbunny.
Hey Sony. Remember that time I owned a PS2?...friends?
#29Hitman_67Posted 8/18/2013 1:22:45 PMmessage detail
Brass_Eye is still one of the most annoying users on this site. Scamming people out of games on the PC board, trolling, and just being a pain in this topic by doing the exact opposite of what TC asked.
---
Founder of Phantom Operations (GHST)
Lord Takahashi - Blops/HC-FFA best player
#30g4m3rauPosted 8/19/2013 8:40:56 PMmessage detail
Lots of new GTA Online FAQ info here - http://www.gta5cheats.com/new-gta-online-details-revealed/

Doesn't look like you got it all yet