Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

#31DoberBoiPosted 8/23/2013 11:02:44 PMmessage detail
Ok quick question(s):
Can you still crouch? If so how? From the looks of things L3 looks behind you and R3 triggers the special abilities (It may be the other way around.)
#32MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 8:32:54 AMmessage detail
L3 makes you crouch as far as I know, no solid confrimation yet, but IIRC R3 was mentioned to make you activate your special ability which was just to look behind you with a quick click in past titles.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
Currently Playing: FF XIII,FF XIII-2
#33GAMERTHEICONPosted 8/24/2013 2:07:19 PMmessage detail
( ) With the unprecedented introduction to 3 main characters together, instead of one, "ROCKSTAR" should have "SEALED THE DEAL", and just included California the state, with 10 cities, and 3 unlocked from the start. Two major airports in each city(You can take the plane ride). Unlock cities as you grow your connections in "STORY MODE", or "DLC them. They should evolve from "CITY" to "STATE". San Andreas came close, but we need more. Maybe GTA 6.
#34imthesledgePosted 8/25/2013 9:49:16 AMmessage detail
GAMERTHEICON posted...
( ) With the unprecedented introduction to 3 main characters together, instead of one, "ROCKSTAR" should have "SEALED THE DEAL", and just included California the state, with 10 cities, and 3 unlocked from the start. Two major airports in each city(You can take the plane ride). Unlock cities as you grow your connections in "STORY MODE", or "DLC them. They should evolve from "CITY" to "STATE". San Andreas came close, but we need more. Maybe GTA 6.

"SOMEONE" doesn't know how to use "QUOTES".
---
Posted using GameFlux
#35AncientDozerPosted 8/25/2013 10:34:03 PMmessage detail
So I combed over it and other places for the answer to whether or not all 16 people could co-op together and perform heists or if it was reduced to a mere four.

Anyone know?
#36MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 10:58:03 PMmessage detail
Diffrent missions have diffrent player requirements, or more over recomendations say a mission to go assault an Air Force base might call for ten people but you can do it alone if you so chose, I'm assumeing that maybe you can go over the limit as well, and I see no reasons for heists to be exempt from this, but there's been nothing solid said about it besides being able to go in with fewer than recomended.

Hope this helps.
---
Currently Waiting for: GTAV, FFXV, MGS5, Destiny, Watch Dogs, NFS Rivals, FFX/X-2 HD, LR:FFXIII, and the PS4
#37DoberBoiPosted 8/26/2013 5:38:06 AMmessage detail
MrcTOtheJ posted...
L3 makes you crouch as far as I know, no solid confrimation yet, but IIRC R3 was mentioned to make you activate your special ability which was just to look behind you with a quick click in past titles.

Ok thanks...so then can we still look behind us with just a button click or is it manual now?
#38MrcTOtheJ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 11:48:37 AMmessage detail
I belive it's manual now with the roating stick, not being able to click like in the past, as R3 now makes us do the special ability, though seeing as they're only apliciable in certain situations odds are it'll also make us look behind us as well, such as if Michael's not weilding a Gun it wouldn't go slow mo just look behind us as per the norm, like in RDR with dead eye IIRC.

Of course this is all speculation not much has been confirmed about controlls besides what you can see in the Gameplay trailers, and the previews talking about using the D pad to swap.
---
#39PvtPorkSordPosted 9/1/2013 5:23:05 PMmessage detail
GAMERTHEICON posted...

Your Xbox would implode if it had that much data chucked at it.
#40NoizyChildPosted 9/8/2013 11:33:23 AMmessage detail
So you can have 8 members of your crew or team online at a time, right?

Would it be possible to, say, split into two teams and rob two banks at the same time?
---
Sumo Smashing my way towards the future!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm better than you think.