Grand Theft Auto V/Grand Theft Auto Online Confirmed Information and FAQ V1.1

#41spartansbrotherPosted 9/8/2013 7:42:15 PMmessage detail
in the real world im just jake bettlehorn, a really shy (but smart, and lazy) kid with no friends, no one talks to me at school, and all the big 8th Graders ignore me, and parents refuse to understand me. maybe in high school, things will be different

But in GTA:Online, i will be tomas vercetty, a force not to be reckioned with. i am a state of the top hacker and bank heister, no one will pick on me anymore, as i will have a huge army of player people behind me. i will have lots of clans, and i will be the leader. i will own all the estates, and ill become a legend on gta v. i really can not wait until this game comes out to roleplay as powerful people :) !
---
*wipes brown*
#42Werebear27Posted 9/9/2013 5:45:22 PMmessage detail
MrcTOtheJ posted...
L3 makes you crouch as far as I know, no solid confrimation yet, but IIRC R3 was mentioned to make you activate your special ability which was just to look behind you with a quick click in past titles.

I read somewhere that you have to click both sticks to activate special abilities. Would make sense and leave single clicking L3 or R3 doing what they do best.
---
"What ain't a country I ever heard of, they speak english in what?"
#43joyce_181502Posted 9/12/2013 3:41:29 PMmessage detail
Werebear27 posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
L3 makes you crouch as far as I know, no solid confrimation yet, but IIRC R3 was mentioned to make you activate your special ability which was just to look behind you with a quick click in past titles.

I read somewhere that you have to click both sticks to activate special abilities. Would make sense and leave single clicking L3 or R3 doing what they do best.

I'd imagine they have it as just clicking in the right stick similar to how they did bullet time in Max Payne 3 (and seeing as how that is one of the characters special abilities).
#44nativenginePosted 9/13/2013 3:39:07 PMmessage detail
User Name IiXxCodMw3xXiI
User ID 6625278
Board User Level 3: Purgatory
Account suspended for a set period of time by an admin for numerous and/or severe TOS violations.
Account Created Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:31 AM
Last Visit Friday, September 13, 2013 6:21 PM
Karma 364
Active Messages Posted 20
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#45nativenginePosted 9/13/2013 3:40:27 PMmessage detail
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#46Werebear27Posted 9/14/2013 8:32:52 AMmessage detail
nativengine posted...
User Name IiXxCodMw3xXiI
User ID 6625278
Board User Level 3: Purgatory
Account suspended for a set period of time by an admin for numerous and/or severe TOS violations.
Account Created Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:31 AM
Last Visit Friday, September 13, 2013 6:21 PM
Karma 364
Active Messages Posted 20

Well that explains his absence. Still the amount of stupidity seeping into this board in recent days in astonishing.
---
"What ain't a country I ever heard of, they speak english in what?"
#47Casul346Posted 9/14/2013 9:52:25 AMmessage detail
MrcTOtheJ posted...
-The Weapon selection is now done by a RDR Esq. weapon wheel the wheel shows how much ammo is in each clip/ammo pool for each weapon,

http://xtremerecoil.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/clip_vs_mag.jpg

I assume there will be very few clip fed weapons in GTA V.

I wouldn't be against an SKS or Garand or something similar, but I doubt rockstar would include them.
---
George Zimmerman is innocent.
#48WheeperPosted 9/19/2013 2:42:54 PMmessage detail
Can anyone make a confirmed list of all the animals in the game, and the locations of them?
---
If you fail to prepare, you prepare to fail.
#49wishfacePosted 9/20/2013 12:56:29 PMmessage detail
MrcTOtheJ posted...
ROUND 2 BEGIN!

-Release Dates:

NA/EU/AU: September 17th 2013
JP: October 10th 2013

GTA: Online: October 1st 2013

General Gameplay/Exploration Information:

-Map is bigger than RDR, GTAIV, and San Andreas combined. In another statement by Rockstar the land mass is 3.5 times bigger than RDR and the Underwater portions are 1.5 Times bigger than RDR.

Bollocks.
#50Viper187666Posted 9/20/2013 6:40:19 PMmessage detail
"Players can create and share their own missions via the Rockstar Social Club. Initially this will be limited to making your own races and deathmatch races"

Yeah, cause GTA is all about races. What kind of stupidity is this? We can't do custom heists? You know, what the game is really about. Brilliant.