Name 3 things that would make this game GOAT.

#1grizzlies4lyfePosted 8/16/2013 9:34:59 AM
1. Poker

2. A zoo

3. Kids (school bus + c4 = fun)

Even without these things this game is going to be revolutionary.
---
In Kobe We Trust
#2White_Knight_01Posted 8/16/2013 9:36:10 AM
1. Grand
2. Theft
3. Auto
---
XBL - White Knight 01 ---- STEAM - white_knight_64
1000+ karma at last XD
#3Dr_MojoPosted 8/16/2013 9:36:18 AM
Do I really have to explain why including the ability to kill schoolchildren in a GTA game might not be a good idea?
#4spazzma7ikPosted 8/16/2013 9:36:37 AM
1. Fur
2. Floppy Ears
3. Udders
---
http://i.imgur.com/jnKrzaL.gif
#5WILD_CHARIZARDPosted 8/16/2013 9:41:44 AM(edited)
1. No aim lock, just slight sticky aim like other console shooters
2. No online player lag, or very minimal. Good netcode in general
3. The punishment system is good and makes players stray away from PKing all the time

Everything else looks very promising, all of that plus great core game features would make this GOAT for me.
---
Wild Charizard ran away.
#6grizzlies4lyfe(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:46:01 AM
Dr_Mojo posted...
Do I really have to explain why including the ability to kill schoolchildren in a GTA game might not be a good idea?

Because some people can't distinguish real life from a video game is the answer.
---
In Kobe We Trust
#7assassinreaperPosted 8/16/2013 9:46:01 AM
Dr_Mojo posted...

I'd like to hear why, it would basically flip off the crybaby media. The only time i didn't like killable children was in the last of us, the story telling actually made you care. The very first mod i got for fo3 was the childkilling mod they were just dbags and deserve to die. I guess it depends on wether or not they handle the children well. If they don't even have children in the story i would think nothing of blowing up a school bus. The second they help you connect to the charecter however is where I draw the line. If I'm going on a murder spree noone should be invincible
---
I dont bother accepting or overturning moderations, karma is meangingless
If you mods are that hard up to sensor everything you dislike then there is no point
#8nativenginePosted 8/16/2013 9:46:39 AM
1. Trevor
2. Rockstar
3. Yoga pants
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#9Dave_GahanPosted 8/16/2013 9:51:10 AM
I don't see the appeal of having children in a GTA game.
---
TURN DOWN FOR WHAT?
HOUSTON TEXANS
#10TRC187Posted 8/16/2013 9:51:45 AM
grizzlies4lyfe posted...
Dr_Mojo posted...

Because some people can't distinguish real life from a video game is the answer.

Ok Adam.
---
Quote of the week - "look my point is what does rockstar mean by "Bigger" than SA...That could mean anything."