I hope the Strange Man shows up.

#1CL60Posted 8/18/2013 12:05:02 PM
Would be a cool nod to RDR, and continue whatever the hell he was in RDR.
---
Every time you shoot a deer head a zombie gets a shotgun
#2JvaasPosted 8/18/2013 12:08:23 PM
I want the return of Eddie Low
---
VampyreFox - "Dark souls isn't even that hard. I feel that Skyrim's weapons have more weight in the swing, and a feeling of contact." LOOOL this guy
#3Dr_MojoPosted 8/18/2013 12:11:09 PM
I don't think RDR and GTA are set in the same universe. GTA has places that are based on CA and NY but go by different names. RDR specifically makes reference to California and New York.
#4JoninkinmaPosted 8/18/2013 12:15:31 PM
The strange man in RDR was all but confirmed to be god.
---
Doesn't matter what I do. I can Run, Jump or Roll... The Grenade just grows legs and chases me down! ~Jengymae
#5DMan304Posted 8/18/2013 12:16:32 PM
Dr_Mojo posted...
I don't think RDR and GTA are set in the same universe. GTA has places that are based on CA and NY but go by different names. RDR specifically makes reference to California and New York.

Doesn't matter. The Strange Man transcends mortal ideas like universes and canon and continuity.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Bod2G1j.gif
http://i.imgur.com/S6KJS3l.gif
#6afrodude77Posted 8/18/2013 12:34:23 PM
Yeah I want to see Strange Man interact with Trevor, Franklin and Micheal and he has different bits of foreshadowing for each character and personally I think Strange Man is fate
---
"If the turtle cage is dirty... I Ain`t Paying For it
---
#7CrazyAlbatrossPosted 8/18/2013 12:52:36 PM
Would be interesting to see him show up again in some way. Personally I thought he was Death.
#8Gamer-ChrisPosted 8/18/2013 1:19:23 PM
I'd be cool with this as long as he doesn't make any reference to John Marston. If it's like.. GTA V's own version of the Strange Man, sure.
---
I like video games.
#9panda360Posted 8/18/2013 1:21:07 PM
He'll be a good addition.

It sounds stupid, but maybe he could be a tramp or something...

Not a GTA IV tramp though, they were weird.
#10UnCool_HeadPosted 8/18/2013 1:43:52 PM
Dr_Mojo posted...

Good observation. I've considered the fictitious places to be sharing the same universe, but I haven't thought about what you said.

Nice.
---
Please, correct my grammar if possible... seriously. I'm not being ironic.