What one realistic game flaw could seriously hurt your enjoyment of this game?

#1calinksPosted 8/19/2013 3:36:10 AM
What is one thing that could realistically be in this game, that would majorly disappoint you? For example (GTA IV driving mechanics, Not enough activities, Bland missions, etc). What is one thing that would really bother you if it was in this game.
#2MrGazzoPosted 8/19/2013 3:43:04 AM
the lack of something to do once you finished the game. I don't have a strong internet so Online is not an option.
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#3agentkb2001Posted 8/19/2013 3:45:59 AM
Really good music for the radio
---
R.I.P. Richard Pryor,The greatest.
President of the Red Ghost Motorcycle Club (GTA)
#4kentuckybobPosted 8/19/2013 3:48:17 AM
Having to hold A to run like RDR. How idiotic... it made observing the great scenery whilst running almost impossible. I also dont want to have to tap A to sprint.. another tedious and long-outdated mechanic.
---
"You know what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like this?"
#5CruorComaPosted 8/19/2013 3:53:05 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6fakesoundofprogressPosted 8/19/2013 3:59:33 AM
MrGazzo posted...
the lack of something to do once you finished the game. I don't have a strong internet so Online is not an option.

you might be able to enjoy the online through private lobbies? You can hire AI players to help with the missions. You'll obviously miss out on some features but I expect you'll enjoy it!

I just hope the controls are smooth and well thought out, like the other post said about running, although holding A was a pain, if some missions require stealth, or sneaking, you might need some smaller movements.

Something I hated was shooting from a car in IV, RDR was great but it cant work for V due to the acceleration for vehicles

Sure they have everything under control
#7UtterMoonPosted 8/19/2013 4:00:51 AM
Needing to eat in the game.
#8lars_hammettPosted 8/19/2013 4:41:53 AM
kentuckybob posted...
Having to hold A to run like RDR. How idiotic... it made observing the great scenery whilst running almost impossible. I also dont want to have to tap A to sprint.. another tedious and long-outdated mechanic.

Really? Holding a button really made it hard to enjoy scenery? I don't understand how holding a button makes it harder to enjoy scenery anymore than holding a joystick in a direction.
#9JustincblountPosted 8/19/2013 4:46:35 AM
If people call you every 5 minutes to go bowling.
If the fighting consists of jabs and countering.

That's all I can think of right now.
#10xMarkPosted 8/19/2013 5:14:06 AM
lars_hammett posted...
kentuckybob posted...

Really? Holding a button really made it hard to enjoy scenery? I don't understand how holding a button makes it harder to enjoy scenery anymore than holding a joystick in a direction.

How do you control the right stick, to look around, while your thumb is on the A button?