What one realistic game flaw could seriously hurt your enjoyment of this game?

#91thedeparted94Posted 8/28/2013 2:48:56 AM
Lag online

I don't mind it being a little glitchy at times but in GTAIV, pedestrian cars would randomly blow up, if you're a passenger then the car would veer wildy across the road..
---
<PSN> britz02
#92ghost_mamePosted 9/2/2013 3:21:37 PM
RuneArcanis posted...
The fact that I do not want to play as two of the characters ruins it for me. The black guy is just the main character from San Andreas all over again. Random street thug, who talks like an idiot. I hated San Andreas because it lacked the "oraganized crime" feel that all of the other GTAs had. Give me the mob, mafia, etc. I don't give a crap about random street gangs.

Then there is the crazy psycho white guy drug dealer... again, don't care. I have less interest in playing this guy than the black guy, and I know at points the game is going to force you to play as them.

Even the ex-bank robber turned family man is like a lot of the other GTA characters. But he is the only one I find interesting.

The biggest flaw with this game is they did not just create one character with a complete story and fleshed-out backstory. They created 3 characters who are all going to feel half-done. And they wasted time and production money on multiplayer.

Stop making stupid assumptions and wait for the game to come out :/
#93Relax_and_GamePosted 9/7/2013 7:50:39 PM
Running out of gas.
#94gecko_man2Posted 9/7/2013 7:55:20 PM
kentuckybob posted...
Having to hold A to run like RDR. How idiotic... it made observing the great scenery whilst running almost impossible. I also dont want to have to tap A to sprint.. another tedious and long-outdated mechanic.

Im the exact opposite. Running automatically would absolutely kill the game for me, as i walk almost everywhere.

Guess im the lucky one :p
---
"I am the danger."
#95SHAO-KhanPosted 9/7/2013 7:59:03 PM
Regenerating health ....

Sluggish gameplay

Cops being over reactive,, bumping their car for example
---
"If we're Evil or Divine , We're the Last in Line" - Ronnie James Dio
#96ryan0991Posted 9/7/2013 8:19:05 PM
LiquidCell325 posted...
xMark posted...
lars_hammett posted...
kentuckybob posted...
Having to hold A to run like RDR. How idiotic... it made observing the great scenery whilst running almost impossible. I also dont want to have to tap A to sprint.. another tedious and long-outdated mechanic.

Really? Holding a button really made it hard to enjoy scenery? I don't understand how holding a button makes it harder to enjoy scenery anymore than holding a joystick in a direction.

How do you control the right stick, to look around, while your thumb is on the A button?

Try bringing your index finger down for the X button. That's what I do anyways.

That feels incredibly awkward.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#97ryan0991Posted 9/7/2013 8:23:25 PM
Peeto87 posted...
The whole insta-death thing has always been so harsh in GTA. Get hit by some random car whilst looking for a hot-dog stand at 4%, DEAD. Failing missions and having to do the whole thing again was so bad in GTA VC and SA, at least the reset txt msg came in GTA IV. Hopefully checkpoints are in.

Don't worry, checkpoints are in.
---
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#98ryan0991Posted 9/7/2013 8:26:30 PM(edited)
KarpWhip posted...
Mambaru posted...
Having to keep all of your cars gassed up. Middle of a getaway only to find you conk out. :)

So don't start a mission if your car is low on gas. Take a second to fill up first. Do you go into a mission with only 1/4 health?

The very act of having to get gas would be extremely tedious.

EDIT: Damn... triple post.
---
#99ThisGuy101Posted 9/8/2013 12:40:44 AM
The major thing for me would be if the basic movement controls are as sluggish and clunky as they are in 4. I could barely stand to play that game, based on that alone. Eventually I got used to them, but every time I go back to playing it it bugs the crap out of me.

Heck, the movement in RDR was clunky enough to be annoying, but it wasn't a game breaker. I hope they keep the movement similar to Max Payne 3, and improve on it.