Jet Packs

#1jacobmartin316Posted 8/20/2013 6:01:00 PM
What do y'all think about jet packs? I really hope they make a return! I think I would be cool saving up a 100,000,000 or so and buying an awesome jet pack you can upgrade. Maybe buy wings for it!

And for everybody that says "This isn't Saints Row." I say poppycock! Jet packs are real life dude!
#2capnovanPosted 8/20/2013 6:02:34 PM
I see your jetpack and raise you a starship.
---
You can take my Karma, but you'll never take......MY FREEDOM!
#3MeilOfVayaPosted 8/20/2013 6:21:35 PM
Saints row IV did come out today you know.

But nah being serious that would be cool since they haven't done that since San Andreas
#4shadyelfPosted 8/20/2013 6:24:45 PM
If only to make getting some of the collectibles easier lol.

And did you see in the multiplayer trailer the guy shooting while parachuting? Reminded me of shooting while using the jetpack. It's possible something like it may be in. Hell even a wingsuit would be great.
---
?
#5jacobmartin316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 6:24:50 PM
Ill bet they are in GTA 5. They must be. It's impossible for them not to be. Rockstar and jet packs are both just too cool.
#6DarkLordMorsulPosted 8/20/2013 6:41:45 PM
Didn't even read a post
Jet Packs=NO
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#7jacobmartin316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 6:45:03 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Didn't even read a post
Jet Packs=NO

Why?
#8DarkLordMorsulPosted 8/20/2013 6:48:11 PM
jacobmartin316 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Didn't even read a post
Jet Packs=NO

Why?

Alright it Depends on how they're implemented if they're in. In SA they came so far out of left field it made a story I already wasn't fond of into an unbearably stupid story,

IF they're more of an easter egg or somthing you find while exploring without being forced to do(IE what does a secret military weapon have to do with robbing a bank?) They could be OK...
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#9nativenginePosted 8/20/2013 6:55:35 PM
Nah, I was never a fan of the jetpack.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#10nativenginePosted 8/20/2013 6:56:51 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
jacobmartin316 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Didn't even read a post
Jet Packs=NO

Why?

Alright it Depends on how they're implemented if they're in. In SA they came so far out of left field it made a story I already wasn't fond of into an unbearably stupid story,

IF they're more of an easter egg or somthing you find while exploring without being forced to do(IE what does a secret military weapon have to do with robbing a bank?) They could be OK...

Sums up why I wasn't a fan of it.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards