I wonder if this game will...

#1ssgtdiabloPosted 8/23/2013 10:11:49 AM
...spoil us with the amount of content that it will have. I know the many things that we'll be allowed to do (golf, tennis, race, etc) won't be perfect, but playing games that strictly do those things will seem less innovating now?

Playing Tiger Woods, wondering why I can't go over and punch the other golfer, take his cart and hooker, and drive it into the clubhouse?
---
PSN ID: SSgt_Diablo
XBox Live: SSgt Diablo
#2ssgtdiablo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 10:15:33 AM
This is a joke topic, just wanted to add and read some more humor on these boards.
---
#3chriss1Posted 8/23/2013 10:16:34 AM
ssgtdiablo posted...
...spoil us with the amount of content that it will have. I know the many things that we'll be allowed to do (golf, tennis, race, etc) won't be perfect, but playing games that strictly do those things will seem less innovating now?

Playing Tiger Woods, wondering why I can't go over and punch the other golfer, take his cart and hooker, and drive it into the clubhouse?

this is funny, i can guess what you would do playing a baseball game, lol
#4ViciousXl2Posted 8/23/2013 10:46:47 AM
Judging from what I've seen, I don't think I'll be able to go back to GTA IV anytime soon to say the least.
---
The answer to your first question is shaddup
#5ssgtdiablo(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2013 12:02:46 PM
chriss1 posted...
ssgtdiablo posted...

this is funny, i can guess what you would do playing a baseball game, lol

Ha, I meant in other games, lol. Unless this has a baseball mini game?! I need to read more into this.
---