If for the next 5 years you play GTA Online it will cost 360$ ?

#31FunchlaxPosted 8/28/2013 5:37:15 PM
Epic_McDude posted...
DeliPro posted...
lol @ the fanboys in this thread, can't deal with the fact that the ps3 has at least one benefit.

Oh, the benefit of getting hacked?

I've never been hacked on psn or xbox LIVE. I change my password on both several times a month.
---
PSN ID: Funchlax-----GT: Funchlax 12 Currently awaiting: GTA V, MGS V, and Dark Souls 2.
Loved you, Dark Souls. Demon's, your load times are killing me.
#32Epic_McDudePosted 8/28/2013 5:39:38 PM
Funchlax posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
DeliPro posted...
lol @ the fanboys in this thread, can't deal with the fact that the ps3 has at least one benefit.

I've never been hacked on psn or xbox LIVE. I change my password on both several times a month.

Sounds like you probably joined after the hack happened.

I had the bad luck of being one of the victims and receiving the e-mail about it from Sony.
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
#33FunchlaxPosted 8/28/2013 5:56:48 PM
Epic_McDude posted...
Funchlax posted...
Epic_McDude posted...
DeliPro posted...

Sounds like you probably joined after the hack happened.

I had the bad luck of being one of the victims and receiving the e-mail about it from Sony.

Yeah, that happened to a friend of mine. Reapum is his id. He just took the free games and put the ordeal behind him. That hack and a visit to his place is the reason I got into inFamous. lol.
---
PSN ID: Funchlax-----GT: Funchlax 12 Currently awaiting: GTA V, MGS V, and Dark Souls 2.
Loved you, Dark Souls. Demon's, your load times are killing me.
#34Epic_McDudePosted 8/28/2013 6:02:23 PM(edited)
I am still a little sore about it and still disappointed with Sony, but it seems like they learned their lesson and have things under control.

I am planning on getting the GTA V PS3 Bundle after I save up enough for it. That'll be my first PS3.

If you're wondering what I had before that used PSN, it was the PSP. (R.I.P., it gave me good times and lasted long.)

That Infamous game looks interesting for sure. I watched my brother-in-law play it.
---
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -Hunter S. Thompson
#35mad666mike(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 2:43:59 AM
Epic_McDude posted...
I am planning on getting the GTA V PS3 Bundle after I save up enough for it. That'll be my first PS3.

Not paying for xbox live will save you up the money FAST.
---
at least I'd die being a pain in the ass.
#36CaIiber345Posted 8/29/2013 3:12:13 AM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
only stupid people pay full price for gold

Only stupid people call other people stupid for doing things differently than they do.

This is fun! WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!
---
Minecraft is a game that you can really dig into.
GTA IV: Sidewalk Driving | RDR: Cougars & Dynamite | GTA V: Jet Fighter Deer Hunting
#37SolidStryderPosted 8/29/2013 3:31:25 AM
mad666mike posted...
Epic_McDude posted...

How much does it cost? If it costs more than 300 he'll be saving up for the next 5 years AMIRITE?! Fast! Also, stop being so poor bro.
#38mad666mike(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 3:34:41 AM
SolidStryder posted...
mad666mike posted...
Epic_McDude posted...

How much does it cost? If it costs more than 300 he'll be saving up for the next 5 years AMIRITE?! Fast! Also, stop being so poor bro.

How long is the xbox out ? Some people paid like $500 thats expensive just to be allowed by the grace of microsoft to play online for a fee.
---
at least I'd die being a pain in the ass.
#39dragonUK82Posted 8/29/2013 3:37:26 AM
My brain hurts. Stop feeding trolls and actually talk about the game...
---
PSN: DragonUK82
From Her0 to Zer0.
#40SORS_IMMANISPosted 8/29/2013 4:04:20 AM
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
only stupid people pay for gold

FTFY