Would being able to kill children be going too far?

#1hulkhogan1Posted 8/31/2013 8:37:58 PM
Do you think it would be taking violence too far if we were able to kill children in GTA? - Results (2724 votes)
Yes
44.02% (1199 votes)
No
55.98% (1525 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Killing people is one thing, and even killing animals is probably a bit iffy for some people. I can imagine it would be very controversial if we were able to kill children in these games. Do you think this will ever happen in these games or do you think it would be best if they don't go there?
#2Mutedfaithwi60Posted 8/31/2013 8:40:33 PM
They aren't children, just a bunch of code.How's that any different from killing innocent pedestrians peacefully about their day?
---
Supporting Resident Evil Outbreak Port!
http://www.supportoutbreak.webs.com
#3strightedgeemoPosted 8/31/2013 8:41:17 PM
something about killing kids just seems...

more messed up then normal

and i don't know why
#4xSoldier24xPosted 8/31/2013 8:51:28 PM
hulkhogan1 posted...
Killing people is one thing, and even killing animals is probably a bit iffy for some people. I can imagine it would be very controversial if we were able to kill children in these games. Do you think this will ever happen in these games or do you think it would be best if they don't go there?

If you answered no I feel like you shouldn't be getting this game. Their has to be something wrong with your head if you want to kill kids in a game for amusement.
---
"I'm so anti social cause fake people I can't stand close to, Some of these people act like they know you but as the world turns only time will show you''
#5FunchlaxPosted 8/31/2013 9:05:17 PM
Fine. So long as killing a child ends with the entire police force hunting you down mercilessly, after which your character is given the death penalty.

Realism FTW!
---
PSN ID: Funchlax-----GT: Funchlax 12 Currently awaiting: GTA V, MGS V, and Dark Souls 2.
Loved you, Dark Souls. Demon's, your load times are killing me.
#6PvtPorkSordPosted 8/31/2013 9:08:36 PM
xSoldier24x posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

If you answered no I feel like you shouldn't be getting this game. Their has to be something wrong with your head if you want to kill kids in a game for amusement.

But it's clearly ok to mercilessly slaughter any and all in sight as long as there are no children...
#7MrMonkhousePosted 8/31/2013 9:10:00 PM
So I guess people are okay with not harming Justin Biber teens in a GTA game.
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
#8PvtPorkSordPosted 8/31/2013 9:10:02 PM
We were allowed to kill "kids" in bio shock...
#9gecko_man2Posted 8/31/2013 9:11:09 PM
lol at people acting like your age somehow makes you more important.
---
If you accept the reality that God probably isint real and you're not afraid to show it, put this in you signature.
#10JDTheBlackPosted 8/31/2013 9:12:12 PM
Anyone else remember that "Road Rash" game on Genesis? IIRC, you could run over little african kids in that game and actually hear them scream...

I don't why, but I thought it was funny as **** back then.

Now, as a grown man, I just think about how wrong it was and that's why I answer "Yes" wholeheartedly.

Anyway, two more weeks, guys!
---
Why is it that only opposing or stupid posts get the most acknowledgement here on gamefaqs?