Im a little worried about the content of this game.

#1gecko_man2Posted 9/2/2013 1:58:24 AM
Hello all.

Well as the topic says, some of the content in this game seems like it may offend me a little bit. The game is getting so much hype and i'd really like to get into the series now that im of age, but i have some doubts.

Probably the biggest for me is content of a sexual nature. I've decided to do the right thing in life and not have sex till mariage, but as im sure you all know sometimes it can be difficult to keep ones mind pure. So i must ask, how severe is the sexuality in this game? I havent been living under a rock, i know the series is risque, but how bad is it? Would you consider any implied sexuality in the game to be wholesome?

Another big thing for me is drug use. I heard that one of the characters is seen smoking marijuana in a trailer for the game. Is this true? The last thing i want to do is play as some junkie pot addict, but if its optional i can just not do it.

I love open world games, so i would love to dive into the new GTA, but i absolutely refuse to take part in anything as sickening as pre-marital sex or marijuana use.
---
Jesus Saves
#2LukeyC224Posted 9/2/2013 2:00:09 AM
No. You just shoot guys. It's a lot more "wholesome".
---
PSN/GT: LukeyC224. 3DS FC: 0001-3497-9073
--- Dammit! WWJBD?---
#3xSoldier24xPosted 9/2/2013 2:02:18 AM
gecko_man2 posted...
Hello all.

Well as the topic says, some of the content in this game seems like it may offend me a little bit. The game is getting so much hype and i'd really like to get into the series now that im of age, but i have some doubts.

Probably the biggest for me is content of a sexual nature. I've decided to do the right thing in life and not have sex till mariage, but as im sure you all know sometimes it can be difficult to keep ones mind pure. So i must ask, how severe is the sexuality in this game? I havent been living under a rock, i know the series is risque, but how bad is it? Would you consider any implied sexuality in the game to be wholesome?

Another big thing for me is drug use. I heard that one of the characters is seen smoking marijuana in a trailer for the game. Is this true? The last thing i want to do is play as some junkie pot addict, but if its optional i can just not do it.

I love open world games, so i would love to dive into the new GTA, but i absolutely refuse to take part in anything as sickening as pre-marital sex or marijuana use.

Its not like your gonna have sex with the disc.. hopefully.

If your of age this shouldn't bother you. Their drugs money and sex all in this game its a big part of it. If you don't like that stuff don't get this game go get far cry.. oh wait nvm. Just don't get this.
---
Life goes on and all we can hope for is the best...
#4Noob_Pl0xPosted 9/2/2013 2:07:23 AM
You have to question a troll who claims to be put off this game by it's sexual and drug-related themes, but doesn't bat an eye lid at the fact you can savagely murder any stranger in the street pretty much any which way you like.

Are you going to be tempted to run people over if you get this game?
---
Gamer Tag: tD I Morris
"I don't believe you have a mom. Enjoy your orphanage."
#5gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 2:20:56 AM
Noob_Pl0x posted...
You have to question a troll who claims to be put off this game by it's sexual and drug-related themes, but doesn't bat an eye lid at the fact you can savagely murder any stranger in the street pretty much any which way you like.

Are you going to be tempted to run people over if you get this game?

I like how you jump straight to calling me a troll just because my beliefs are different than yours.
---
Jesus Saves
#6JimdbPosted 9/2/2013 2:22:21 AM
There is soooo much WOOOSHH in this topic, it isn't even funny.
---
You want bugs go play Lost Planet. This is war boy, no bugs or liberals allowed.
-Nick_GF
#7gecko_man2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 2:22:44 AM
Jimdb posted...
There is soooo much WOOOSHH in this topic, it isn't even funny.

What?
---
Jesus Saves
#8brokensocketPosted 9/2/2013 2:24:03 AM
Do you avoid the news? Music videos? Movies? Documentarys? You sir sound like you do indeed live under a rock.. stick with little big planet... But beware of its sexuality... It might make you have sex before marriage
#9brokensocketPosted 9/2/2013 2:24:33 AM
Do you avoid the news? Music videos? Movies? Documentarys? You sir sound like you do indeed live under a rock.. stick with little big planet... But beware of its sexuality... It might make you have sex before marriage
#10Gamer-ChrisPosted 9/2/2013 2:25:00 AM
I considered giving you the benefit of the doubt, and helping you by answering your questions, but then I read the last bit of your post.

If you think pre-marriage sex and drug use (marijuana, of all drugs) is sickening, then you really shouldn't get this game.

But with that last bit of your post, I'm seriously having trouble believing you're actually serious.
---
I like video games.