slamed trucks

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Please let there be! Also how cool will it be to tow a nice a** muscle car with a slamed pickup to the start of a race! My imagination is running wild
3 years ago#2
What's a slamed truck?
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leech off the creativity of those you condemn?
3 years ago#3
CruorComa posted...
What's a slamed truck?

Lowered like with air bags or shorter springs
(message deleted)
3 years ago#5
Bac0nslayer90 posted...
CruorComa posted...
What's a slamed truck?

Seriously?...

:facepalm:
3 years ago#6
Bac0nslayer90 posted...
CruorComa posted...
What's a slamed truck?

SMH....
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoilingKoolaid
Gamertag: BoilingKoolaid
3 years ago#7
I've always wanted to do one of those backwards unloading starts from a moving 18-wheeler like KITT on Knight Rider. Doing it in GTA 5 will suffice I suppose.
Xbox GT: AGE Sam Sneak
"Like an abandoned school, I have no principles."
3 years ago#8
I've owned lowered trucks, cars and lifted trucks in real life and they can all look great if done properly. When I get another truck it will be a street truck again.

To me the best part of this game is that customization is back.
3 years ago#9
PvtPorkSord posted...
I've owned lowered trucks, cars and lifted trucks in real life and they can all look great if done properly. When I get another truck it will be a street truck again.

To me the best part of this game is that customization is back.

I agree and i once owned a 1990 s10 blazer 2x4 slamed 5 inchs with shaved door handles tv in the dash black tint all around. Would love to recreate this on gta 5
3 years ago#10
had a slammed 2000 sonoma, i love minis. i made a topic about this awhile back. there was a mini truck mod for sa on pc, look it up on youtube, you could drag them and all
---aliens and the government cant read messages with dashes infront of them it confuses there softwear and makes it ignore them--tzar_666
GT R1cky Rampag3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived