May not get this game at launch cos I'm scared ...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. May not get this game at launch cos I'm scared ...
2 years ago#1
... that it will break my xbox. yes, I'm not kidding. Just got a 250 slim and GTA V is laying down some heavy sh^t on a technical level, it doesn't look possible using current gen. I don't want it to set my xbox on fire, seeing as I would spend hours and hours playing it.

I'm sort of joking here, but not, if you get what I mean!
2 years ago#2
Get it for PS3.
---
I just want to let everyone know that I'm happy to be here.
2 years ago#3
FiercePassion posted...
Get it for PS3.

YLOD
2 years ago#4
ya i'm kinda worried about my PS3 as well. It makes these really loud disc reading sounds when I play RDR (as it loads textures and stuff). I feel like my disc reading will snap with this game assuming they've eliminated pop in. But apparently that sound is normal for RDR and my other games play just fine so i dunno.
---
?
2 years ago#5
I'm still using one of the original launch model 360's. You don't know fear until you've lived with one of those for 7 years.
2 years ago#6
AcridShard posted...
FiercePassion posted...
Get it for PS3.

YLOD

ITT: GTA V won't work on PS3.

Now I've heard it all.
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
2 years ago#7
MikeH7186 posted...
I'm still using one of the original launch model 360's. You don't know fear until you've lived with one of those for 7 years.

I know that feel.
I'm going to install the game asap and hope for the best.
---
I'm a Redguard and I hold my hands sideways when shooting spells - SubTonic14
Now Playing: Arkham City/Battleblock Theater/Pokemon Flora Sky
2 years ago#8
BrusselsAffair posted...
AcridShard posted...
FiercePassion posted...
Get it for PS3.

YLOD

ITT: GTA V won't work on PS3.

Now I've heard it all.

That wasnt what he said. He said ylod, which is possible, and isnt less frequent than the rrod these days, which was essentially fixed in 2009.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
2 years ago#9
MikeH7186 posted...

My original Xbox 360 was a champion, outlived all of my friend's Xboxes until it finally gave out. Had no warranty. I was sad.
---
You touched the mark of death itself, bring more souls Slayer of Demons..
The Maiden in Black's Blessing- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vByX90Ezn0s
2 years ago#10
MikeH7186 posted...

Oh God this.

Except I've only had mine for 4 years.
---
http://bit.ly/YH0AmG
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. May not get this game at launch cos I'm scared ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived