no new info from ign -_-

#11M4SK2F4CEPosted 9/5/2013 9:38:58 AM
Obvious Troll is Obvious

Nothing to see here
#12brokensocket(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 9:44:38 AM
hellslinger posted...
Oh.... you're a troll, okay then leaving.

How am I a troll? Can you not see there is no NEW info this week so far from ign except the online preview yesterday. Just a article stating he did what the trailers showed us for the first 5 missions. Today the evolution of rockstar as game developers.

Gta5 info would consist of car customization previews... Wildlife... Mini games.. etc etc NEW info.. like ign stated they was doing this week
Troll? Nah, but maybe your too narrow minded to see what I'm actually saying... What am I doing to troll? I'm stating a fact ign isn't giving us hardly any "NEW" info...
So go be naive somwere else
#13CrypticsPosted 9/5/2013 9:47:05 AM
brokensocket posted...
hellslinger posted...

How am I a troll? Can you not see there is no NEW info this week so far from ign except the online preview yesterday. Just a article stating he did what the trailers showed us for the first 5 missions. Today the evolution of rockstar as game developers.

Gta5 info would consist of car customization previews... Wildlife... Mini games.. etc etc NEW info.. like ign stated they was doing this week
Troll? Nah, but maybe your too narrow minded to see what I'm actually saying... What am I doing to troll? I'm stating a fact ign isn't giving us hardly any "NEW" info...

This is what they released today.

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/09/05/grand-theft-auto-v-the-sum-of-all-peers
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
#14brokensocket(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 9:48:06 AM
djwillis88 posted...
OH MY GOD ITS NOON ON THURSDAY AND THEY HAVENT RELEASED ANY NEW INFO YET!!!

Ahh your just as stupid as couple other people in my topic.. there "info" is out today. 5pm UK time.. read the words before you post or just go suck a lolli pop or somthing
#15brokensocket(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 9:50:55 AM
Cryptics posted...
brokensocket posted...
hellslinger posted...

-_- learn to read.. I've adresses that article... No new info... Its about rockstar as a developer... No new grand theft auto 5 information...
#16CrypticsPosted 9/5/2013 9:54:46 AM
brokensocket posted...
Cryptics posted...
brokensocket posted...
hellslinger posted...

-_- learn to read.. I've adresses that article... No new info... Its about rockstar as a developer... No new grand theft auto 5 information...

Yes and they weren't releasing anything else today beside what I just posted...

Look at the Schedule ffs:

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2013/09/03/welcome-to-grand-theft-auto-v-week-on-ign
---
________( )====()_____________________.
I_|||||__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_Pwned_}'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Would you Kindly?
#17djwillis88Posted 9/5/2013 9:55:34 AM
brokensocket posted...
djwillis88 posted...

Ahh your just as stupid as couple other people in my topic.. there "info" is out today. 5pm UK time.. read the words before you post or just go suck a lolli pop or somthing

It was meant to be sarcasm. I know this.
#18brokensocket(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 10:03:04 AM
djwillis88 posted...
brokensocket posted...
djwillis88 posted...

It was meant to be sarcasm. I know this.

Ok well makes no sence coz they did release "Gta5 info" before I even made this topic. but it was hardly anything to do with Gta 5
#19btaylorstlPosted 9/5/2013 11:29:46 AM
Actually, this article was the first time I heard anyone mention anything about the performance; he said there were no noticeable framerate hitches which would be fantastic if true. I know there's no way they can push 60 fps in this, but if they can keep it steady at 30 it would be a technical marvel on this hardware, especially considering how sloppy most console games have been in this department lately.
---
This signature will not change until the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series. Started: 10/29/11
#20brokensocket(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 3:21:59 PM
btaylorstl posted...
Actually, this article was the first time I heard anyone mention anything about the performance; he said there were no noticeable framerate hitches which would be fantastic if true. I know there's no way they can push 60 fps in this, but if they can keep it steady at 30 it would be a technical marvel on this hardware, especially considering how sloppy most console games have been in this department lately.

Ok that's good but still not confirmed ?