Rockstar has a terrible taste in music.

#1IiXxCodMw3xXiIPosted 9/6/2013 9:53:49 AM
So today we got to listen to some of the radios. I havnt listend to all of them but the ones I did listen to was Radio Los Santos, West Coast Classics and Flylo FM. West Coast Classics was good but they didnt really put any effort in this.

Radio Los Santos and West Coast Classics are horrible though and no effort were put in these. Radio Los Santos should be about rappers from Los Angeles (real life Los Santos) but none of them were actually from Los Angeles and the songs didnt have any "Los Santos feeling". I dont know what the point with flymo is but it was horrible and Im not going to listen to it. I could probably create a better radio, atleast Los Santos Radio by myself with artists from the Los Angeles area.I think this shows that rockstar hasnt put any effort in the game either by judging from the radio.
#2DruffPosted 9/6/2013 10:00:07 AM
To be fair, everyone has terrible taste in music. Except me.
---
Caution - You are approaching the periphery shield of Vortex Four
#3Lawdog1521Posted 9/6/2013 10:03:37 AM
Opinions are like ***holes. Yours is full of ****.
#4nativenginePosted 9/6/2013 10:04:10 AM
So, don't buy the game. What are you trying to accomplish here with all your b****ing?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#5xenonoggerPosted 9/6/2013 10:05:58 AM
You are right with one major exception.

Woody Jackson.
#6nobodylivePosted 9/6/2013 10:14:25 AM
Dammit, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3XXxx, why do you keep making these complain-fests that you call threads.
#7TRC187Posted 9/6/2013 10:14:40 AM
He's just a sad, lonely f***ing person who in some way or another satisfies his loneliness by annoying everyone else.. Kind of like a little kid who's bugging his mom who's focused on something, so the kid continues to get louder and more annoying to get her attention, but then the mom spanks the kid for being a brat. Well, its that time.. someone needs to spank COD for being an annoying brat.
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
#8Smakface13Posted 9/6/2013 10:17:55 AM
I never cared much about the music. There's usually one or two stations I like (I.E. Rock/Punk). But most of the time I listen to the talk radio.
---
"Look at him christen! If that were me I would have broken the bottle!"
#9Monolithic1984Posted 9/6/2013 10:23:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10DeschainRedPosted 9/6/2013 10:33:49 AM
Druff posted...
To be fair, everyone has terrible taste in music. Except me.

This pretty much sums it up.