Gay marriage better be represented in this game.

#1The_nibletPosted 9/7/2013 9:38:04 AM
I'm not saying let Franklin and Trevor get married, although that might be funny, what I am saying is, in this day and age, big companies like Rockstar need to put one foot forward for equal rights and show the world they aren't afraid to stand up for the right thing, albeit difficult and controversial.

So as such, there should be a gay couple in this game that you have to work for.

Who else supports what is morally right? Sign here.
---
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
#2hellslingerPosted 9/7/2013 9:39:08 AM
While I totally agree you're on gamefaqs which has a bunch of gamers and they have proven to be pretty ****ing terrible when it comes to equal rights.
---
http://i.imgur.com/0nnGT1c.jpg
#3TOO_BAD_FOR_UPosted 9/7/2013 9:44:04 AM
inb4 "but that will lead to animal marriage hurr durr"
---
"At least IW is trying to change CoD's gameplay unlike DICE." - JonJonFTW
PSN: TOO_CRAZY_FOR_U / -Best Sarcastaball Player on Gamefaqs-
#4snatchdrPosted 9/7/2013 9:44:37 AM
One step at a time in the fight.

The first step is transsexual hookers.
#5The_niblet(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 9:46:39 AM
snatchdr posted...
One step at a time in the fight.

The first step is transsexual hookers.

Well, I certainly agree, the trans community should be represented as well.

And as for them being terrible at equal rights, well, they will more or less just have to accept that their archaic views on marriage are going the way of the dodo, and just accept that gay marriage IS going to happen whether they like it or not, and if companies like Rockstar can back the idea, it could even change a few minds.
---
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4723/mudcrabkill.png
The Infamous Mobb Deep.
#6gamedude00000Posted 9/7/2013 9:49:56 AM
"Gay marriage better be represented in this game." Or what exactly? Why does a character's marital status, or sexual preference have to be what that character is centered around?

Case and point, Tony Prince aka Gay Tony. Was his character entirely centered around his sexual preference? No. It was centered around a midlife crisis, narcotic addiction, and bad choices coming back to haunt him.

You know what character was built around the premise of 'you know what'd be great? Let's put in a gay character.' The overly flamboyant stereotype friend of Niko Bellic, Bernie.
---
Now Playing: WoW, GW2, Day Z, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#7MetaIGearRexPosted 9/7/2013 9:50:43 AM
I support gay marriage(im from Ma, 1st state to legalize) but im not going to agree that it should be represented. I leave that up to the writers and developers. If they want to focus a little on that, fine. If not, thats fine too.
---
"It's unbelievable how much you don't know about the game you've been playing all your life." - Mickey Mantle
#8J_LexingtonPosted 9/7/2013 9:52:44 AM
"The Ballad of Gay Tony," anyone? I think the gays got their share of representation in GTA there, that's enough for me.

Going out of their way to add more "gay marriage representation" in GTA just for the sake of political correctness would be a shame, in my opinion.

There's nothing controversial or difficult about Rockstar adding openly gay characters in their hyper violent crime simulator full of liberal humor in 2013. If anything, it's controversial and difficult for them NOT to add it.
---
3DS FC (Carlos): 5455-9562-7515
#9Genstar2000Posted 9/7/2013 9:55:43 AM
The_niblet posted...
I'm not saying let Franklin and Trevor get married, although that might be funny, what I am saying is, in this day and age, big companies like Rockstar need to put one foot forward for equal rights and show the world they aren't afraid to stand up for the right thing, albeit difficult and controversial.

So as such, there should be a gay couple in this game that you have to work for.

Who else supports what is morally right? Sign here.

Bully is the closest thing to that
#10TRC187Posted 9/7/2013 9:56:18 AM
Define "morally right".

And btw, R* has already addressed your homosexual requests in TBOGT, so I think we're good to go ;)
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..