last game on the 360

#21gamedude00000Posted 9/9/2013 7:00:52 AM
The announcement of three more years of support for the 360, means that I won't be getting the new consoles for at least three years now. That will give them enough time to fix most of the problems that the first few waves of new consoles seem to be plagued with. It will also give them enough time to build up their great libraries because at launch both consoles have little to offer imo.
---
Now Playing: WoW, GW2, Day Z, XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Gamefaqs Ancient Rank Reached 12/01/2011.
#22ninjitsubob1Posted 9/9/2013 7:58:05 AM
hells naw. my world don't revolve around gta, there are other games in the sea.
with that said, the 360 is certainly going out with a bang.
---
www.whatwedoradio.com We're Entertaining...enough. SUBSCRIBE ON ITUNES!
#23Dr_Koopa76Posted 9/9/2013 9:16:07 PM
Absolutely. Ready to dump the 360 (and the current-gen) and move on the PS4. This game will be the perfect send off
---
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i.imgur.com/vGM0GJd.jpg
#24Project_WeirdPosted 9/9/2013 9:18:17 PM
gamedude00000 posted...
The announcement of three more years of support for the 360, means that I won't be getting the new consoles for at least three years now. That will give them enough time to fix most of the problems that the first few waves of new consoles seem to be plagued with. It will also give them enough time to build up their great libraries because at launch both consoles have little to offer imo.

Could not have said it better myself. The wait would be well worth it.
---
XBL: Piconjo
#25TRC187Posted 9/9/2013 9:43:53 PM
I'll pick up a next gen system as soon as I know the developers have a grasp on fully utilizing next gen power. It was the same thing when the current gen systems were released and were graphically no better than the previous consoles. It typically takes a couple years, and I'm positive I'll still be saying GTA V on a daily basis.

Literally, the only reason I'd pick one up any sooner would be if R* decides to release a polished version of V on the next gen system, but I'm not going to hold my breath..
---
"Its as American as apple pie, baseball & pain killers"..
#26Macdaddyruss1Posted 9/9/2013 9:46:19 PM
yes of course yes is the last game to complete my library.
---
12:12 5:55 11:11 10-10
#27Bac0nslayer90(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 4:48:15 AM
Project_Weird posted...
gamedude00000 posted...

Could not have said it better myself. The wait would be well worth it.

I might end waiting for them to release a next gen bundle type deal like what they did with halo 4 and gears were the console was all decked out with graphic s
---
Yeaaa b***** - Jessy Pinkman
GT-BACONSLAYER420