instead of robbing banks. . .

#1hotboyquellePosted 9/11/2013 9:52:28 PM
Instead of robbing banks and doing heists wont people just camp out at banks and ambush people as they are bringing there money to it? Rock* has been emphasizing the need to put ur money in the banks so u dont get killed and lose it. Im hoping u can deposit at atms so that you dont look like a target every time im walking around a bank......
#2kylekillgannonPosted 9/11/2013 9:54:23 PM
That's going to be an initial problem that will be weeded out socially when people skulking banks are killed on sight.

Banks will be a war zone for times to come.
---
History is written by those who have hanged heroes.
#3BeautyAndABeatPosted 9/11/2013 9:55:53 PM
I'm gonna guard the bank with a helicopter and anyone who tries to shoot incoming people who try to deposit cash into the bank will get shot down.
#4SplatulatedPosted 9/11/2013 9:56:05 PM
kylekillgannon posted...
That's going to be an initial problem that will be weeded out socially when people skulking banks are killed on sight.

Banks will be a war zone for times to come.

unless everyone hangs around the airport like they do in 4 then il just go to the bank in the most out of the way city and not care no one ever goes to the far sides in 4
#5tzar_666Posted 9/11/2013 9:56:52 PM
its all done through the internet using e curency. no paper money is even used.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#6hotboyquelle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 10:29:07 PM
Guess it wouldn't be that bad if u knew the other 15 people that are online with u but I dont have that many people on my friends list
#7tzar_666Posted 9/11/2013 10:31:05 PM
hotboyquelle posted...
Guess it wouldn't be that bad if u knew the other 15 people that are online with u but I dont have that many people on my friends list

no dude, you buy stock at the car dealership then blow it up.... selll the stock before it hits the market, plenty of ways of robbing a bank without a gun,
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2
#8hotboyquelle(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 10:35:28 PM
tzar_666 posted...
hotboyquelle posted...

no dude, you buy stock at the car dealership then blow it up.... selll the stock before it hits the market, plenty of ways of robbing a bank without a gun,

I mean it as if me and a crew complete a heist and split the money and as im going to put my share in the bank and there are people waiting around the banks to kill and take my money I have from the heist
#9tzar_666Posted 9/11/2013 10:37:34 PM
hotboyquelle posted...
tzar_666 posted...
hotboyquelle posted...

I mean it as if me and a crew complete a heist and split the money and as im going to put my share in the bank and there are people waiting around the banks to kill and take my money I have from the heist

i dont think its going to happen like that.... just logg off put your money away and logg back in.
---
psn tzar666
xbox davethebakerx2