Bounty Hunting

#1Jacket60Posted 9/13/2013 2:40:14 AM
Has there been any new details about Bounty Hunting? I've looked and can't find anything. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a way to restrain the target, but how? My guess is handcuffs, with the ability to put them in the trunk of a car, or on the back of a motorcycle. Any confirmation on this? I imagine I'll be spending a good amount of time on this activity and don't plan on turning any of the targets in alive.
#2Jacket60(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 3:40:38 AM
Bump
#3Jacket60(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 6:15:14 AM
Foreveralone.jpg
#4hkfourtysevenPosted 9/13/2013 9:56:31 AM
I don't know, but the screenshots of the strategy guide mentioned assassinations. I wonder if they are the same thing as bounty hunting.
#5Dusk_Posted 9/13/2013 9:58:14 AM
hkfourtyseven posted...
I don't know, but the screenshots of the strategy guide mentioned assassinations. I wonder if they are the same thing as bounty hunting.

there was something called Bail bonds in the list too, i guess that would be the bounty hunting. Assassins are killing not capturing.
---
...dusk is the time when men whisper of matters about which they remain silent in the full light of the sun.
#6TheCongoPosted 9/13/2013 9:59:02 AM
I hope there is.

One of my favourite things in RDR were the bounties.

I'm confident there will be just plain assassination missions. Hopefully, they're all diverse. Would be fun just to do classic drive-bys!
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#7theblinkkidPosted 9/13/2013 11:13:47 AM
A taser would be sweet. Syphon Filter style.
---
LETS GO BUFFALO
#8Project_WeirdPosted 9/13/2013 11:14:33 AM
theblinkkid posted...

Haha yea, shock em until they start smoking.
---
GT: Piconjo
"We're in the middle of the worlds longest apology" - Colin Quinn
#9GojomezPosted 9/13/2013 11:15:18 AM
theblinkkid posted...

Oh man. I miss Syphon Filter. Best non-duel joystick shooter of all time.
#10MestreRothGFPosted 9/13/2013 11:18:25 AM(edited)
theblinkkid posted...

SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS SPOILERSthereisatasergun,confirmedontheleakedguideSPOILERS SPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERSSPOILERS