Bounty Hunting

#11akuma634Posted 9/13/2013 1:00:57 PM
I wounder how that would work. It would be nice if you could shoot to wound if somebody won't stop running.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#12trenkenPosted 9/13/2013 1:03:26 PM
Because bounty hunting makes a lot of sense in 2013 LA.

Its not the 1910's guys. It made sense in RDR. Wtf is next? People gonna wonder where the wanted posters are? Oh lord.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#13BrucebeePosted 9/13/2013 1:13:42 PM
WTF

Bounty Hunting still goes on to this day IRL...or are you just uneducated?
---
http://i.imgur.com/EzSuxQl.gif
http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/misc/tumblr_lyvtpxXRlf1rnzjqfo1_500.gif
#14YojimboFunkPosted 9/13/2013 1:15:31 PM
trenken posted...

Its not the 1910's guys. It made sense in RDR. Wtf is next? People gonna wonder where the wanted posters are? Oh lord.

Bounty Hunting is still a thing dude.
#15TopdrunkeePosted 9/13/2013 1:28:24 PM
trenken posted...

He mad.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/BoozeAholic
#16thekosmicfool part 2Posted 9/13/2013 1:30:18 PM
Ever heard of Dog, the Bounty Hunter? What do you think he does, bake cakes?
---
No deal, McCutcheon. That moon money is mine!
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#17Casul346Posted 9/13/2013 2:51:16 PM
trenken posted...

Gawsh guys, it makes no sense to die and then walk out of the hospital.

It makes no sense to go on a 100 person killing spree and then hide behind a garbage can until the cops forget about you 45 seconds later.

Etc etc

Also: bounty hunters still exist. They even have a TV show about one. But he's a convicted felon and can't carry a gun.
---
George Zimmerman is innocent.
#18TheCongoPosted 9/13/2013 3:11:44 PM
trenken posted...

Yeh, it does make sense... because it is real still.

And the TC probably referred to Assassination side missions too.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln
#19Jacket60(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2013 5:13:37 PM
TheCongo posted...
trenken posted...

Wait, so Bounty Hunting and Assassinations will be two different things? I figured they would just be one in the same, bring them in dead or alive type deal. That's how RDR did it. I just hope there's a way to restrain the target, which you would think that'd be the case but I've yet to see any mention of it, through all the leaks and streams.

I plan on capturing a lot of targets and taking them out to the desert for a quiet execution in the middle of no where. Perhaps send a car off the peak of a mountain and jump out at the last second with the target still in the car. Same thing with the ocean. Maybe park the car on some train tracks. Maybe take the target out onto the ocean in a boat and drop him over the edge. For proof of capture, you could take something from their body like RDR, or take a picture, though I guess that would be a little hard after dumping them into the ocean. Take the pic while they're still alive I suppose.

I dk how it's going to work, but it's probably the side activity I'm looking forward to the most. I just hope it's unlimited and radiant instead of a certain amount.

Also @trenken, Bounty Hunting was confirmed to be in the game, and as others have pointed out, still exists today. Lol
#20TheCongoPosted 9/13/2013 5:18:31 PM
Jacket60 posted...
TheCongo posted...
trenken posted...

Wait, so Bounty Hunting and Assassinations will be two different things? I figured they would just be one in the same, bring them in dead or alive type deal. That's how RDR did it. I just hope there's a way to restrain the target, which you would think that'd be the case but I've yet to see any mention of it, through all the leaks and streams.

I plan on capturing a lot of targets and taking them out to the desert for a quiet execution in the middle of no where. Perhaps send a car off the peak of a mountain and jump out at the last second with the target still in the car. Same thing with the ocean. Maybe park the car on some train tracks. Maybe take the target out onto the ocean in a boat and drop him over the edge. For proof of capture, you could take something from their body like RDR, or take a picture, though I guess that would be a little hard after dumping them into the ocean. Take the pic while they're still alive I suppose.

I dk how it's going to work, but it's probably the side activity I'm looking forward to the most. I just hope it's unlimited and radiant instead of a certain amount.

Also @trenken, Bounty Hunting was confirmed to be in the game, and as others have pointed out, still exists today. Lol

Wait, it is confirmed?

In that case I don't know. I was just speculating. I figured assassination missions would be in the game.

But if Bounties are confirmed, it might just be that! In which case, awesome!

Can you tie people up? That's all I care about right now. Best thing in RDR was capturing people (innocent or criminals) and doing whatever you wanted with them haha
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln