GTA 5 is kinda boring

#61MrMonkhousePosted 9/16/2013 2:04:16 PM
TC post pics of your stats in GTA V then.

Inb4ohidonthaveacamera
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
#62TalesOfGodPosted 9/16/2013 2:08:18 PM
asdfen09 posted...
just finished the main story and about half of the side stuff. Most of it was fun to do once but there was almost the feeling that something is missing. I wanted to 100% this but have no motivation to go on. The side stuff is actually poorly (for a GTA game) designed imo and that is a total shame.

Too bad they still couldnt bring back GTA3/SA feel to the game but at least its better than 4. Heck even Lost Damned/Fat tony were better than this imo.

GTA 4 all over again eh?

I TOLD YOU GUYS! I KNEW IT. =_=
Seriously though, I knew this was going to happen when the game came out so I didn't even bother wasting any time with it.
#63ocelot902Posted 9/16/2013 2:10:45 PM
I think rockstar really should've made 3 big cities again rather than one quarter of the map is a city and the other 75% country.
---
I made a mistake on the internet. Now the world has a permanent record of my incompetence :(
#64ObligatoryFatePosted 9/16/2013 2:13:53 PM
Extraspectre posted...
Post pics or this is bs.

How about he just explains how this game drolls on and the series is GTA c more flair each iteration. GTA London was the peak, GTA 3 was great new 3D, and then nothing was really inspiring. The shock factor brought them more attention (read: free advertisement), but the games have too much hype (about shock, not wonderful gameplay). I had more fun watching Power Rangers for my break at work then my last play with GTA... and I know how sad that is - and no I don't endorse Power Ranger watching.
#65DarthVashtiPosted 9/16/2013 2:14:47 PM
Kradyert posted...
Request Spoiler Tag. Since this is very much a spoiler for ppl that can't get it till tommorow

He didn't give anything away. Spoiler tag denied.
#66Clutch_KlutzPosted 9/16/2013 2:18:30 PM
I always get very excited about GTA games, probably every single one since 3.
I always get it on launch day and/or pre-order and I'd love it! ...for about a week or so...
Then I get bored of doing basically the same missions over and over again, when I get bored finding things to jump off of or have long drawn out police standoff, I put it off and never finish it. In fact, I have never finished a single GTA game.

I 100% GTH though, don't know what it was about that game, it just gripped me from the beginning and was sad when it was all over. Loved doing everything in this game, from treasure hunt to gang hideout bust.

GTH was really the latest Rockstar game (Not counting L.A. Noire as it was developed by Team Bondi.) and I'm hoping GTA5 will grip me the way GTH has.
#67ryan0991Posted 9/16/2013 2:22:09 PM
AWarAmp84 posted...
Kradyert posted...
Request Spoiler Tag. Since this is very much a spoiler for ppl that can't get it till tommorow

How is he spoiling the game? He's just stating his opinion bro, get a life.

"get a life"

How does that insult even make sense in this context?
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#68Mindwipe77Posted 9/16/2013 2:23:28 PM
TC is a W101 fan come to spread his lies
---
Lightning Returns GOTY 2014/Lightning's true #1 fan
November 15th PS4!!!!!!! DAY 1 BUY
#69ryan0991Posted 9/16/2013 2:29:59 PM
jaoman9 posted...
Beat a game before it even came out... Go away you worthless troll.

Getting a game before it's release date is not hard to do. And I mean legally.

TC could have been sent an advance copy for all we know.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/BOBtheMASTER.jpg
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#70Waytoodeep03Posted 9/16/2013 2:44:36 PM
I was biggest critic of GTA 4. That game was boring

GTA 5 is in no way boring. TC is a game on rails player and does not have a creative mindset. Sandbox is not for him and TC like to be in the box