How do you choose responses for email and text messages?

#1aheroafakePosted 9/17/2013 1:43:10 AM
I opened up an email and pressed "A" to reply and the game said, "choose a response" but I could only respond with the only reply that I saw. If you can't choose another response than the one the game shows you, why word it like you can choose different responses?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#2solosnakePosted 9/17/2013 1:52:03 AM
how do you respond to text messages? Ive only been able to respond to emails so far, even though ive gotten a few texts that seemed like they expected a response?
---
"We would have no NBA possibly if they got rid of all the flopping." ~ Dwyane Wade
http://thankyouchrishansen.com/
#3aheroafake(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 2:04:38 AM
solosnake posted...
how do you respond to text messages? Ive only been able to respond to emails so far, even though ive gotten a few texts that seemed like they expected a response?

My bad, maybe you can't respond to text messages. Since you can respond to emails, I figured you'd be able to respond to text messages as well.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | Always using my phone's browser, excuse the spelling mistakes |
#4CYB3RACTIV3Posted 9/17/2013 5:42:49 AM
Bump. I was wondering about this too.
#5ZacTBPosted 9/17/2013 9:21:53 AM
Bumping this, does anyone know?
#6EvisceraptorPosted 9/17/2013 9:46:07 AM
Yeah, I couldn't seem to select any alternatives, making me wonder if you only get choices in later emails.
---
Nothing is divine except that which is agreeable to reason. ~ Immanuel Kant