Digital Foundry has come out with their comparison. Recommend PS3 version.

#1CL60Posted 9/17/2013 5:40:54 AM
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-grand-theft-auto-5-face-off

But both are nearly the exact same.
---
Every time you shoot a deer head a zombie gets a shotgun
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 9/17/2013 5:43:21 AM
Cool story bro. Still got the 360 version coz that's where all my friends are and i ain't missing the multiplayer.
#3mahgah91Posted 9/17/2013 5:45:32 AM
This has been posted a dozen times on both boards, and there's already an easy solution to the texture issue by either not installing the play disk or installing the play disk on a USB flash drive.
---
3DS FC: 4871-3786-7598
#4CL60(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2013 5:46:43 AM
mahgah91 posted...
This has been posted a dozen times on both boards, and there's already an easy solution to the texture issue by either not installing the play disk or installing the play disk on a USB flash drive.

They say in the comparison that it doesn't matter if you install or not.
---
Every time you shoot a deer head a zombie gets a shotgun
#5shin_mcgooPosted 9/17/2013 5:50:16 AM
DF said that the 360 asset streaming seems unoptimized compared to the PS3. I bet we will see a patch coming sometime down the line to address this.
---
"I will weep when there are no more worlds to conquer."
#6Lunacy182Posted 9/17/2013 5:50:38 AM
CL60 posted...
mahgah91 posted...

They say in the comparison that it doesn't matter if you install or not.

Wait, aren't they the ones that showed the comparison of the installed play disk vs not installing the play disc and recommended not installing the play disc? How are they saying the opposite now?

Or is this a different group doing the comparison that obviously doesn't know what they are talking about?
---
The above text is the opinion of the poster.
"How do I screen shot real life?" - Xeeh_Bitz
#7MUD VIPERPosted 9/17/2013 5:51:46 AM
"We have tried installing the play disc to a USB flash drive though and this does seem to resolve the issue."

" but playing straight from disc gives us comparable results to PS3."

Troll/reassure harder.
---
Console bug testing has been outsourced to gamers now. For $60 you too can become a game tester.
#8mlataupePosted 9/17/2013 5:53:35 AM
R* specifically stated that you should NOT install the play on your X360 HDD.
Digital Foundray ran some tests and advice the exact same thing. Installing the PLay disc on your HDD results in a decrease of performance.
They do however show that installing the Play disc on a USB stick shows similar performance to not installing.
---
Xbox Live GT : m la taupe --- PSN : mlataupe
Steam : mlataupe --- Battle.net : mlataupe1978#2475